Chapter 56

"P'forth, call uncle and ask him to come to this address," Arthit said to Forth while driving, the latter nodded his head and did quickly, "Arthit will you please drive faster, I feel weird, I don't know... my heart is going pessimists," Forth request in anxious after feeling little out of hope. Without caring about any danger or rule Arthit started driving  his car at full speed.

After David got the address from Forth, he called and informed John to get there with his men, after that he took Joan with him and drive to that said place which located outside the city.

~~~~~~

Kong start to feel dizzy, he starts to realise he can't fight with James anymore he feels drained out of his energy, so he ran to the bathroom and locked it from inside after pushing James to the floor with his full force. 

James smirked and sat on the bed while crossing his leg, he waited for kong to come out, kong slid on the floor with his back on the bathroom door.

His breath gets irregular, he feels more dizzy, "No!! Don't close your eyes kong, you need to fight for your kids" kong stood on his feet and splashed the water on his face, he hissed in pain when the water soaks his wounds, he heard James voice, "If you gonna wait there until your dad or boyfriend show up then let me warn you suthilack, if you don't come out in a minute then I will visit your sons"

Kong face paled and he murmured under his breath, "No!, No! Not my sons, I have to stop him!" bracing himself to fight once again for his family kong opened the door but a negative scenario suddenly fleet inside his mind regards Oon, his second child, 'No! I should think positive, He will be alright" he convinced himself and stay away from losing hope.

James walks near to kong and kissed him, kong snap out of his thoughts and punched him, both again got in to the fight, James grabbed kong hair pushed him towards the table, the blood starts to ooze out from kong forehead, finally, the dizziness take full control of kong body.

Ray paced around in james room biting his nails, and finally he heard a crack from the window, he turned to come face to face with a stranger, "Shit!! Uncle, you startled me!! But I am glad you came, let's go" Ray said and grabbed his uncle wrist.

But Richie didn't move and glanced Ray from head to toe in doubt, understanding his uncle doubt Ray said "Uncle, trust me when I said I promised to lead a good life to my girlfriend, I was sincere, love change anyone, please... trust me, let's go and save everyone before my brother do something bad"

Richie nodded his head and asked "how many?", Ray answered after thinking for a moment, "don't know, but 2 are outside this door, 3 are outside of my brother's room, I will handle them downstairs so you go to James uncle and stop him"

Richie nodded and lead outside with Ray tailing him, in a minute Richie knocked the 2 guards standing outside, "you are still fierce uncle, if you don't need that gun, would you please hand it over to me?" Ray requested his uncle.

Richie tossed the gun to him and runs to James while Ray rushed to Beam room he reached before the room and start to fight with the guards, he approached Beam and flinched by the blood "what the hell?"

Beam turned to him and stated softly, "don't shout!! Is Oon and Kong are alright?"

Nodding his head Ray rushed near beam and helped him to stand, once Beam stood on his feet Ray try to lift him, but beam rejected his help and asked to lift krist instead of him, after getting the assurance from Beam that he can walk Ray lift krist in his arms and lead them to his uncle house.

Before they head outside, two guards who went to search for Oon returned and blocked them, giving Krist to beam Ray start to fight with them, he doesn't want to use the gun since there might be so much at the entrance so he save it for later.