chapter 49

Arthit side:::

After dropping Anu in front of his flat, he drive to the hospital location which his mother send to him earlier, through the receptionist's help Arthit arrived in front of the room, "mom! What happened? How is uncle?"

Mook turned and narrated the happenings in worry, "I don't know Arthit, we received a call from the polIce in the morning, all they told us is to visit this hospital, they are talking with dad inside, they didn't allow us to see Nick"

Just then the polIce came while wheeling Joan, Mook went and move behind the wheelchair, the Cops walk away after a eye talk with Joan.

"Iit's an accident Arthit, I don't know why he drove that fast? he don't like fats driving so I am confused, the accident happened last night, since they can't find any belongings of Nick they couldn't contact us."

"This morning the hospital informed polIce, using their fingerprint, they got his information, I don't know what to think, nothing is going smooth, first me, now Nick, it gets ---".

Arthit cut him off by, "dad relax, don't worry, uncle is fine, we will ask him later dad, stop thinking in a wrong way."

"No Arthit! You are not getting it! After you left us, Nick changed a lot, he starts to lie to us lot but we never questioned him, he becomes so secretive, he even hidden his lover, but now I know why" Joan voice out in frustration

Both Mook and Arthit asked together, "you know!"

"Yes, John was with him when the accident happens", Joan told them what the polIce said to him.

Arthit asked, "john? Who?"

"Don't tell me you forgot kongpop! Oh gosh now I understand why David suddenly become friendly with Nick during the year-end meetings" Joan stated them, after Arthit left kongpop, he lost his friendship with David even though David didn't say so, he knows David wants to avoid him as much as possible so he too stayed distance but he noticed so many times the friendly conversation between Nick and John which seems suspicious always.

Arthit got surprised is an underestimation, many questions start to run in his mind. All turned to the footsteps, David approached them, he gave a small smile to Mook and bombarded Joan with questions, "how are you? Sorry I didn't visit you before, how is Nick? Did you see him? Did the doctor told you when will he wake up?"

Joan released a sigh and said, "take your breath David, Nick is alright but the doctors asked us to wait until the latter wake up, they are not allowing us inside for some reasons, but I already used my influence to get inside, so wait for some time."

David nodded his head in understanding, Mook asked David, "how is john?"David answered sadly, "I think he got severely injured than Nick, I don't know, doctors asked us to wait like yours"

All nodded in understanding, Arthit waied to David when their eyes met, David just ignored Arthit who got upset and said in his mind, 'seems like it's gonna be tough to get back with kong'

Arthit excused himself to the food counter to buy breakfast for his parents, he went and bought some breakfast plate for his parents, after giving them their tray, he went back to had his drinks.

Kong side::::

"Hello, P'Beam ...yes I am with dad...both didn't open their eyes yet...Mom went to temple, she will come back later...ok, we are on the 2nd-floor right corner p." kong finished the call and pocket his phone.

"Is it Beam?" David asked.

"Yes dad, they are on their way", kong replied, "will you wait here, I will go and check Nick, I think Joan is with him?" David said while stood from his place, kong nodded his head.