Chapter 59

Kong side:::

"P'beam it's getting cold! Let's get inside" kong said to beam who didn't budge from kong shoulders, "No! Stay here, continue, I am all ears" beam said while tightening his hold on kong hand.

Kong smiled while enjoying the wind, after some silence he starts again, "Do you remember last year P, when I blocked myself from all of you? You all thought it's because I miss P'arthit but the truth is..., Oon asked me if I am a girl or boy"

Beam lifted his head abruptly and faced kong who chuckled and placed beam head again in his shoulders, "don't worry P, I am fine, Oon understood my side after I explained to him, he asked me because of his friends, they all came with their parents in every occasion, I avoided it because I don't want to lie in front of my kids for not giving his mother"

"He said all his friends are having a girl as a mother, so he got confused and asked me. When I found out P'arthit is still in love with me I want to marry him right away I want to go with him for all our family parties, I want to go with him to my kid's PTA, I am not gonna care even if they think we adopted my kids or used surrogate mother, I just want to proudly stand with my family legally but I feel things from my side will never go smoothly, it makes me wonder am I not worth to feel content?"

Beam cupped kong cheeks and wiped his tears, he kissed his forehead and said "You deserve it kong, you deserve a lot more than a joy, just wait a little more, Fate will always tease us before giving happiness, I am proud that you are enduring it well" beam hugged kong while whispering more comforting words.

~~~~~~~~

Arthit slammed the door to open fully, he marched near them and shouted "So this is what you are all doing in the break time!! I can't believe I am having this many stupid's in my hospital!! How dare you fun talk about your patient !! How can you talk behind my back!! Is this how you guys respect your fellow doctor?"

Everyone stopped breathing for a second by Arthit yell and cold eyes, all put their head low in shame, one nurse came front "sorry sir we are meant to —-.." Arthit cut her off "Keep your fucking sorry to yourself, I want you all work overtime for a year without any pay!! And if anyone!!... anyone who gaze at the Patient kongpop suthilack face for more than a second, Ask them to leave my hospital right away! Understood? spread it quickly!!". All nodded their head at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~

Arthit entered beam room and glanced around, forth came out of the bathroom, "P, where is kong?" Arthit asked to forth,  who replied back while wiping his hand in the towel "I don't know"

Arthit nodded his head and said, "Phi you should not do 'it', P'beam body is not yet ready, even for the foreplay so wait until I give my sigh". Forth scoffed at Arthit comments "I didn't do anything inappropriate! Why are you saying this?"

Arthit blinked his eyes in confusion, he peeked inside the bathroom but beam is not there, he asked with wide eyes "P!! Where is P'beam??", forth laughed while saying "you are cute!!"

Arthit cheeks go red in embarrassment, he slapped Forth arm playfully while questioned again "answer me P!!" forth pinched Arthit cheeks while saying "I don't know where your patient is!.. shhhh!!! Who is there???"

Forth asked the shadow who is standing outside his door, opening the door David entered while eating his chocolate, "uncle!! What are you doing outside??" Arthit asked David.

Taking a bite of his chocolate David answered casually "Spying you two!! What else? I don't want my sons to get betrayed".

Both forth and Arthit rolled their eyes, "Uncle I thought you are a placid and smart person, not noisy" Arthit roared to David.