Chapter 16

After krist leaves the door, kong asked knott to take his seat, after the latter seated kong asked "For how long you are working as P'arthit bodyguard?", because Arthit never mentioned having a bodyguard to him.

Knott sighed and thought in his mind 'that idiot will never change', he corrected Krist words "I am not Arthit's bodyguard kongpop, I am his doctor". kong raised his eyebrows in confusion for Knott to start explaining.

"Kong I want you to hear me fully before  having any second thought about Arthit's," knott told and got an assent nod from kong.

"Truth is, Arthit is  a MPD patient, I am his doctor for the past 6years" knott stopped to check kong expression but that latter just stare listened him with blank face so Knott briefed the remaining things.

How did he encounter Arthit, and how he end becoming Arthit's doctor, how the latter encounter this MPD, about his past trauma, what is Arthit current condition, how they recently had an encounter with Arthit's another personality, he explained many things except the fact of kong presence in Arthit past.

kong listened everything keenly without a emotional breakdown throughout the talk.

Once Knott finished his narration he waited for kong response but the latter was still emotionless, Knott got anxious and called him. Kong asked him a minute to digest every information, he excused himself to the kitchen.

Knott heard a glass shuttering sound after a minute so he rushed to the kitchen in panic, "kongpop what happened?"knott asked.

Kong shake his head and quickly took the broom and dust pan to clean the glass pieces: "sorry phi, last night P'arthit broke up with me so I couldn't able to sleep properly, and morning I almost had a heart attack by krist and now this MPD thing, I am feeling little dizzy with all the information so if you don't mind shall I rest for a while".

Knott just nodded his head and went to kong and took the broom from the latter hand before helping him to room.

After locking his bedroom door, kong directly went to the bathroom, sitting in dried bathtub he hugged himself before started to recollect his thought.

The tears start falling from his cheeks uncontrollably, wiping it with sleeves he whispered to himself, "why phi? why?just why didn't you tell me the truth? I don't understand many things your doctor said, can you please come back and explain to me, where are you?" and started sobbing hard.

After cry out to his peace, he got himself relaxed and lay on his bed with throbbing feelings. 

It was afternoon, kong didn't came out yet so Knott knocked the bedroom door continuously, after a while kong opened it. From the red eyes and tear stained cheeks knott can guess how much kong cried, he dragged kong to the kitchen and make him sit on the dinning chair "I ordered some food for us kongpop, let's eat" Knott ordered leaving no arguments.

kong nodded his head without any protest, soon they start to eat their food. "Don't worry kongpop, Arthit's  MPD was triggered by his past trauma so if we treated it correctly he will get better soon" Knott assured him. kong nodded his head with a thin smile and thanked Knott.

Kong asked Knott to return back since he wants to be alone, Knott refused it first but after many assurances from kong that he will be fine alone and will not cry anymore he left.

kong has many questions about Arthit but he doesn't want to ask knott, he will wait for his boyfriend to answer him. After knott departure, kong once again went to his bed and lay on it facing the ceiling,  soon he doze off in tiredness.

Krist returned at late evening and entered into kong bedroom, he saw the latter sleeping peacefully so he joined him, he laid facing kong, the tears stained cheeks of kong, clenched krist's heart.

When he tries to touch kong cheeks the latter grabbed his wrist startling Krist, he opened his eyes slowly. After witnessing red eyes krist whispered "stop crying, if everything goes as per the plan Arthit will be alright soon".

kong released krist wrist and asked "What about you? when will you be alright?".

krist eyes goes wide while his heart skipped a beat, he went speechless! whenever some one learns about Arthit condition they always worry for Arthit not for him or Oon so it makes krist content and thankful to Kong.

kong wiped krist tears with a chuckle "Now, who is crying" kong whispered at him. After kong words krist realised he is shedding tears "this is the first time someone care about my well-being, I am really happy Simba, thank you" Krist thanks him.

kong smiled and said "Hmm.. like P'arthit, you are also suffering so you too have to take care, And stop calling me Simba".  krist smirked and said "can you please me krist or darling or baby or anything you want Simba".

kong flicks krist forehead and asked "You perverted moron! Tell me about you? And, where did you went earlier?". "All question will be answered after dinner, I bought us food let's eat" replied krist.

Kong starred krist suspiciously, but after some thoughts he agreed, after getting freshened from his slumber kong heads to the living room where krist is waiting for him.

Suddenly kong stopped in his track and asked with a shocked expression "hey, how did you get inside?". krist grinned and said "using this (he waved kong house key)"."What !? when did you took it?" kong asked curiously.

krist just winked at him and said "I have my ways Simba". kong just shake his head and took his seat, he start to eat his food not minding Krist.

Instead of eating Krist stared Kong longingly so kong asked "why are you not eating?". krist hesitates a moment before spilling "I want to say something... ". Kong nodded his head as an approval.

krist fix his eyes on kong eyes, he hold kong left hand which kong placed on the table next to his plate "I am sor..sorry Simba for hurting you that night, I am aware, my sorry will not ease your pain so if you want to punish me, you can do".

kong chuckled and said, "As much as I want to punch you, but right now is not the good time, let me hear your side story and the emotions you were going through, after that you tell me the reason why you forced on me, if it is reasonable will  punch you less but if the reason is not good enough then I will beat the shit out of you!".

Krist keep his face innocent and said, "Actually Simba I asked sorry for hurting you not for making love with you" he even dare to wink at the end. Kong choked on his food and can't believe what krist said, he takes his hand back from krist hold forcefully asked: "what!? you don't regret for forcing me?".

krist smiled with sincere eyes and told "Nope, who will regret to make love with their soon to be a husband."'

Kong gritted his teeth in anger and yelled, "I didn't accept your touch that time so that should not be considered as love making and I am NOT your HUSBAND!! ".

Sensing he made kong angry, krist stopped his teasing and said, "sorry Simba, I am sorry for that night, I just teased you to change the mood". kong saw the sincerity in krist eyes so he relaxed a bit but krist ruined it with his next words.

"But YOU are My HUSBAND is one hundred true Simba!", kong throw his spoon towards the laughing krist giving on his thought of getting the information from Krist mouth.

#########