chapter 5

Arthit mind voice -- AMV ; Kong mind voice -- KMV;

*******

  The silence was broke by Arthit voice  "Spill it out rich lamb".

"what are you asking doctor?" kong asked nervously.

'seriously this brat thought I will believe him easily, poor lamb' Arthit thought in his mind with a smirk.

"See here gentleman, I am losing my patience, you know what I am asking, if not, here is the question, Why are you acting like you forgot everything?".

Arthit can see kong is petrified over the situation. Kong is frightened of Arthit's Stare.

'I already start my act I can't give up yet let me try again'  Kongpop thought in his mind before continuing his act, "sorry doctor I don't understand what are you asking? why should I act?,"

kong blinked his yes innocently while Arthit frowns deep by his patient answer and try to control his frustration by rubbing his face with this palm.

KMV: just tell him the truth and ask help.

'No! I can't' kong was stubborn and neglected his inner voice suggestion.

when Arthit about to talk again his phone ringed seeing the caller id he smile a bit and before answered he warned kong "Alright rich lamb, I will give you 1 minute, after that stop your act and tell me the truth, now excuse me."  He walks to the window to attend the call.

'what is this? how did he find out? why is this man not accepting my act? rich lamb? seriously? first that moron called me Simba now this doctor! Uhmm... how come I end up to this state where I get different nicknames everyday day?' Kongpop questioned himself with a irritated sigh.

Phone conversation:

Arthit: hello mom. how are you?

Mae: I am good son, how are you? Are you free for dinner tonight?

Arthit: I am fine mom. yes, mae I am free you want me to come home or meet somewhere. And he glances kong who squeezing his fingers nervously.

Mae: let's meet at home son it's been a long since we all had dinner at home. I miss you

Arthit: (still watching kong and said adorable.)

Mae: adorable? what are you saying, son?

Arthit: (shit! I said it loud)uhmm...that is....hmmm...you said, miss me right? That is adorable mom. Fine then, I am in work will see tonight, bye mae.

Mae: silly boy.. ok bye dear.

Why I said adorable?' Arthit goes confused at his mind. 

AMV: because he is adorable and handsome too.

'yes, really shia!! what I am saying,' Arthit replied back to his mind voice and cursed himself for agreeing with it.

AMV: truth

'shut Up'  Arthit shut his kind souls before approached his patient, putting the chair close to his bed he studied his patient who is trembling so to calm him Arthit took his palm in between his hand and said in a low and assuring voice, "see lamb, I don't know what is troubling you but you can say that to me I will keep your secret safe and will try to help you out if possible."  Arthit continued after gaining his patient full attention on him.

"what if I believed your act and started the treatment?  What next? it might cause some injuries to your brain. It's your health so stop acting and tell me the truth".

Arthit could see the opposite party expression changing  from fear to trust.

Arthit's voice comforting Kongpop, he feels like opening up and he did, " I..I.I need some time in this hospital".

*****

Thanks for the vote and comments.
Stay safe everyone