chapter 60

Kong and Arthit side:::

"Kong, kong baby, ...wake up, we have a flight to catch," Arthit said to kong while brushing kong hair, but kong snuggled closer to Arthit chest, "kongpop......my wonderful husband.. wake up sir," Arthit said to kong while blowing softly on kong ear.

Kong rubbed his ear to free from the tickling sensation, he faced other side of the bed and came face to face with a sleeping Oon, he hugged Oon and slept before whining "It's hurt...let me sleep more" Arthit smiled and kissed kong hair and moved to the bathroom.

Oon moved closely to kong in sleep, he snuggled to kong neck while smiling, 'good morning mommy' saying this Oon kissed kong neck still in his closed eyes, kong flinched, Oon opened his eyes by kong sound, his eyes go wide by the view, "P'krist! P'krist! Wake up! Call doctor" Oon shouted to krist by shaking krist body.

Krist opened his eyes while yawning "Oon you know that I don't like someone touch me when I was sleeping! ..what you want?" Krist asked sounding annoyed, "P'krist, it's mommy allergy! It's back, See here!" Oon said while pointing to the purple mark on kong neck.

Krist checked it, he touched the mark and earned a hiss from kong who is still in his sleep, "but it looks different Oon, let me check it fully". By saying this krist pulled kong's shirt little down.

After his shower Arthit came out, his eyes go wide by the sight of Oon and Krist about to unbutton kong shirt, he rushed to the bed without caring about his towel which is hanging loosely around his waist.

"What are you two doing?" Arthit questioned them while grabbing Krist wrist, "Daddy! I think mommy mistakenly had a nutmeg in last night food, See he is having rashes!" Oon answered to Arthit.

Arthit eyes rounded more in panic, he knows it's not rashes but how can he explain to them, so he lied "it's not dears, I and your mommy went for a walk in the garden last night once after you guys slept, it's just an ant bite". "Ohh" Oon mouthed while nodding his head, but krist didn't believe it.

Krist eyed Arthit whose eyes quickly moved from him, 'Oh shit!!! Arthit your smart blood didn't trust you!! Distract him!' Arthit mind screamed to him "OK guys!! Now whoever finished getting ready first will be allowed to stay in P'beam house for a week"

That's it, both Oon and krist spirited to the bathroom while Arthit jaw dropped, 'Did they love P'beam that much? Vow!!", Arthit now turned to face kong and pecked his lips, kong smiled in sleep, "So you are awake? Are you enjoying the show My sly lion!!"

Kong laughed while opening his eyes, he wrapped his arm around Arthit neck and bring him closer for him to cuddle, "I am tired P, uncle Joan anniversary, kidnapping, hospital stay, this trip everything made my feeble" kong complained while hugging Arthit tightly.

Arthit also hugged kong back after lying next to him, "I am sorry kong, I should have controlled it," Arthit kissed Kong hair with guilty, kong shook his head with a smile, "I am OK, No need to feel guilty... P?"

"Hmmm" Arthit hummed while tightening the hug, "I think your beast didn't feel guilty for making me tired because it's poking me again," kong said while whispered the last part in Arthit ear, Arthit smiled and pull the blanket to cover them both while kissing kong lips.

"Daddy!!! I am first! I am first!" Krist shouted and jumped on the bed startling kong and Arthit, krist saw both of them kissing but he didn't care about that. Arthit snuggled kong neck while murmured, "I am jealous!! Why the hell my kids are this excited to spend time with P'beam"

Kong smiled and pushed Arthit from his side, Kong answered with a smirk, "It's not for P'beam, P'arthit".

Arthit raised his eyebrows with a puzzling eyes and earned a wink from his husband. Soon they reached the airport "I don't know why my sons are fighting, from when did they love P'forth this much?" Arthit asked kong while waiting for the flight.