Chapter 25

Kong blinked his eyes while yawning, the sun rays fall on his face through the window, kong felt a tingling on his neck, he also realized some cold sensation on his stomach, without a single thought he knows the cause, "what are you doing? Don't breath near my neck"

Krist smiled slyly and try to snuggle more, kong feels a shiver run through his body when krist hand moving upwards to his chest, kong grabbed krist hand to stop his action, he turned his head around to see krist face, that latter is grinning ear to ear showing his dimple.

For a second seeing krist smile, kong forgot himself, using kong silence krist closed the gap between their heads, when he about to connect their lips, kong snap to reality and hit krist forehead using his head, hissing in pain krist wake from his position.

Kong laughed and said "you stupid moron, if you try to use your trick again I will break your head!", krist just pouted towards kong and thought 'like hell, I will listen to you Simba, before the end of the day, I will make sure you kiss me'

Kong waved his hand in front of krist, to make the latter came out of the daze. kong said "stop your creepy thoughts and make breakfast for me, I will come after a bath, remember breakfast should be ready when I reach the table otherwise you will get more punishment," kong liked krist shocking face, it somehow makes him upper hand.

Kong happily climbed off the bed and went to the bathroom, after the door closed krist laughed, he already bought breakfast and arranged them in the table but he wants to make kong content that's why he acted a scared puppy.

When kong reached the table, he saw the foods neatly arranged, without a word he start to eat, krist chuckled and asked "is my Simba like the breakfast I bought?", kong just nodded his head, he thought krist will not make breakfast in time, but he didn't expect this from krist.

After finishing his food kong called krist, "from now on I am going to order you around for your bad action, at the end of your every punishment I will ask you one question you have to answer truthfully, okay?", krist really liked this, the way kong face sparkled when talking about punishments, he loves to make kong happy so he accepted by nodding his head.

Kong smiled happily and laid his first order "clean the dishes in the sink and make my kitchen shine in an hour", after saying this Kong went to his study room without taking his plate to the sink. krist mumbled with a smirk after the latter vanished from his sight, 'Did he not know his every action have some payback?!' like kong ordered krist cleaned all dishes and made kong kitchen shine like a sun even though he doesn't like cleaning.

After finishing, krist went to kong room, standing near the door with crossed arms he watched kong working in the laptop with a pen in his one hand, wearing over sized glass, while his other hand typing something, "my Simba looks adorable", seeing kong cheeks getting red he knows he blurted out his thoughts, sensing kong will get anger he changed the topic "I finished the work in the kitchen"

Kong knows krist is watching him and when he told that he is adorable, he feels happy that everything went back to normal, kong went and checked the kitchen, like he ordered, the kitchen shines brighter, he asked krist "now tell me, why the hell you dance like THAT in his club?"

Seeing krist smirk for his question, kong got angered because Arthit already told him the THING krist doing in a club during their pleasurable activity, "stop smiling like a fool, just tell me why you accept doing that moron? Is it the information that important?"

Krist went near kong and dragged kong to the living room, make his seat in the sofa, "I don't know what you saw, that makes you this angry". kong can't believe that Krist acting clueless "don't act like you don't know, that owner shows your video to P'arthit". Realization washed over krist.