Chapter 27

Arthit opened his eyes feeling groggy, he stretched out his arms while glancing kong who is covered with a blanket from head to toe. Arthit makes his way to the bathroom, after getting refreshed Arthit steps out and climbed on the bed.

He sat on the bed leaning his back to the headboard, he start to gathered his memory, his tears start to roll over his cheeks, that night after asking kong to leave the bathroom, he makes himself drowned in the water.

He recalled his dad words and screamed more for him to remember his past, he remembered how his mother retires him to his father's house, how his dad and step mother showers him with love.

He remembered how he got bullied in school, how he controls his self to not get into a fight, how he encounter kong, he how they love and take care of each other.

He remembered about his puppy love towards kong, his encounter with his mother and her new lover, how his mother lover warned him to not contact his own mom because his presence is disturbing their time, how that guy hurt kong.

He remembered how kong asked him to wait for uncle john before climb the tree with difficulty, kong smile before the latter jump from the tree.

He remembered till he got kidnapped, his mind is still blank about what happened after the guy kidnapped him. He tried to remember but end up getting unconscious. Seeing the date he can guess he might lose his control to his other personality. He glanced kong who is sleeping hugging the pillow like a baby.

He wiped his tears, he needs to be strong, he is almost there to the truth, soon he will able to control his emotions. After a deep breath Arthit pulled the cover slightly to gaze at kong face, Arthit lips curved into a smile seeing the handsome face.

He caressed kong hair and earned a groan from kong, when Arthit palm touched kong cheeks, the latter whined and pushed Arthit hand away and pulled the blanket back to his face. Arthit chuckled and lowered kong blanket once again from the latter face, this time he gave an kiss on kong forehead.

kong got annoyed by the disturbance, it's almost 3 the time he slept last night, he and krist both played video games, and they both engaged in a fight during the punishments so his body is still sore by the hit he got from Krist.

Kong is the first one who dozed off while playing, his eyes still feels heavy. Arthit lay close to kong, he pulled kong towards his body, he wrapped his arm around kong waist and hugged the latter dearly. Kong also snuggled in Arthit naked chest and murmured "No funny business moron!!".

Arthit can't catch kong words, he thought to himself, 'what funny business', wait, is kong aware of who I am? Is that why he is hugging me? When I woke I was topless, kong will never allow Krist to sleep next to him so it must be Oon, still, how come kong got this close with Oon in a short period?' Arthit thoughts start to run wild.

Arthit lowers the blanket further to check kong shoulders and he sighed gladly when kong is not topless. still, something seems wrong, he already in distress because of his past now this, he doesn't know what to do with his emotions anymore.

Arthit tapped kong shoulders to wake him up "kong wake up, it's already morning", kong just hugged Arthit tighter unconsciously. Arthit smiled happily but when he heard kong whispers he went pale.

"krist, stop it! I can't play anymore, my body is still aching!".

Arthit jerked kong away from his body, sitting on the bed he shouted at kong with a glare: "what the hell kong? What play are you talking about?".

Rubbing his eyes kong woke and turned to Arthit. With his half lidded eyes he noticed krist starring him with a murderous look.

Kong rubbed his hair irritatingly and asked "what did I do moron?", Arthit can't believe, that kong still think of him as krist, his anger rose in pure jealous, he announced with a gritted teeth "I am NOT KRIST kong!", kong blinked his eyes in shock but he hugged the latter not caring about Arthit cold and demanding glare.