chapter 52

Kong came back to his apartment with Oon and krist 2days before, both Oon and krist start to sleep with Kong like usual, but krist still keep his cold shoulders towards kong, only answer his questions if needed, not sparing a glance.

The pain kong having now is shattering his heart, the way his kids avoiding him whenever he try to talk about Arthit is hurting him a lot, earlier Arthit informed him that he convinced the elders and soon will come and meet the kids.

Kong also gave out some information about their kids likes and dislikes to Arthit, he was sitting in his car with Oon while krist went inside to get the cake Mia baked for Oon. "Mommy why are you upset? Is dad hurting you again?" Oon asked in worry.

Kong shook his head fast, "No! Your daddy never hurts me."

Oon asked hesitatily, "Really? Are you telling the truth mom?", kong replied, "yes Oon, it's true, I think krist misunderstood your dad, I already told you that daddy got confused and mistaken you as krist in the hospital, please Oon give daddy a chance"

Oon zipped his mouth for a moment before answering, "OK mom, I will try but P'krist will not like it", Oon said in low voice, kong nodded his head and said to him, "krist is not talking with me too" Oon saw the tears forming in kong eyes.

"Mom don't cry, P'krist is also crying in the school by telling me he miss you, I will talk to him mom" Oon comforted kong who wiped the tears that start to leave his eyes when krist reached with Mia. After bidding goodbye to Mia, kong drive away.

Kong home:::

After reaching home, kong went to the bathroom to fresh up, afterward he went to the kitchen to prepare snacks for his kids, "Mom! mom, please hurry up, P'krist is crying",Oon shouted from the bathroom. Once kong heard his son yell from the bathroom, he marched to the bathroom from kitchen.

"What happened baby?", kong asked in panic, seeing Oon sitting near bathtub where krist inside the bathtub, seeing kong krist pulled the curtain to cover himself and shouted, "Oon I didn't cry, I told you I can take care of myself"

Kong got hurt, the way krist avoiding him everytime make him go fragile at heart , to ease his pain of worry, kong asked krist without moving the curtains, "are you alright krist? Are you having any pain? Shall I call uncle phana?"

Krist just shake his curtain while replied in soft voice, "No I am alright", kong nodded his head with tears, when kong about to leave Oon stopped him, "P'krist, please talk with mom, you are making mom cry"

Krist moved the curtains and watched kong with same tears, kong went near him kneeling outside the tub upto krist level and hugged krist, the kid also started weeping in kong shoulders while whispering "sorry mom, I am sorry,, don't cry"

Kong smiled in relief, he wiped krist tears while Oon wiped kong tears, "don't cry, tell me what happened?" krist smiled shyly with tears and pointed his finger to his pants, the elder raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"My pant zip... I can't open it, I want to ..go ...bathroom...", Oon laughed loudly and said, " mommy P'krist want to pee since an hour ago...he even asked me scissors...haaa..", kong smiled slightly and pinched Oon cheeks, "stop laughing at your brother", krist glared Oon who stopped laughing by his stare,kong helped krist to remove his pants.

"Krist if it happened again, call mommy, don't use scissors yourself, you may get hurt or cut your uniform, now you both finish your bath", Kong commented krist softly. "Mommy will you help us to take bath, it's been long time we all took bath together" Oon asked with his puppy eyes.

Kong smiled and take Oon with him out to give privacy to krist for his routine, after finishing his job krist called Kong and Oon to join him, both krist and Oon played inside the tub with bubbles where kong sit outside the tub in a stool and help them to wash their hair.