Chapter 37

Names::
Arthit dad: Joan
Arthit stepmother: Nisha
Kong mother: Mia
Arthit mother: Mook
~~~~

When Mia stretched a spoon of porridge in front of kong mouth, the latter didn't eat, grabbing her hand he asked, "did you guys had food?"

Forth answered instead of her, "No! They didn't, I already tried" kong sighed and said, "Then let's all get down and eat together"

Mia shook her head and told, "No dear, you are already weak, don't move just eat here", kong takes his mother hand in his hand and gave her his puppy eyes, can't restricting it his mom nodded her head, kong smiled and told to beam, "P'beam, will you help me to get to the dining table"

Beam smiled and told, "yes son, but I can't carry you in bridal style like someone".

kong face flushed in embarrassment. Shortly, they all settled at the table, John also came back and joined them, everyone eats their food silently, beam broke the silence, "hmmm..knott told us about Arthit, I am sorry kong "

"It's Ok P'beam, don't worry everything will be fine soon", kong replied. suddenly John tossed a bomb at kong, "I want you to stop your relationship with Arthit until he get recover from his illness!"

kong eyes widen in shock and disbelief.

Beam asked, "what? Why!?", facing Beam John replied, "To avoid getting hurt!".

Mia asked this time, "why is kong gonna get hurt?". John explained his reason, "Don't you see how reckless he is? Do you know what Arthit did to James, he is baleful to Kong, he is diving into the danger without thinking, the consequences for his action will, not only affect him, it will also affect kong if he is with Arthit"

"Are not you guys are also playing with danger always" Mia retorted, this time kong's dad replied, "No! Do you guys think you can have this freedom if we do things without thinking, before doing every job we always analyse the danger that involved with, we never did something that involves danger or fatal for you guys, moreover, are not you the one, who always ask me to not involve our son in the underworld, but if he is with Arthit or whoever that guy is I am sure his life will always in danger"

John continued, "Arthit's anger is in different level, the way he attacked James brother and James is merciless, he even attacked David, do you think James is someone alone, what if his partner want a revenge on Arthit for James, then their first target will be kong, I am telling this for his happiness, he should wait until Arthit clear his ...disorder"

Kong can't help but raise his voice towards them, "If everyone done with your advise then hear me clearly, P'arthit is my life, whatever the problem is we will face it TOGETHER, No one! Do you guys hear me? No one can stop me from seeing P'arthit", after telling this he stood from his stool and marched towards his room.

Mia put her palm on the table and shouted, "You both go out and clear your shitty minds! My baby didn't have his food because of you guys! I hate you both! Get out right now!!!"

Both David and John sighed in frustration, Beam and forth went to the kitchen to comfort Mia, kong slammed the door strongly and jumped on the bed, lay on his stomach, he pulled the blanket to his head, his tears streamed continuously, after crying hard for hours he felt dizzy when he about to doze off his phone ringed...

Kong answered in a week voice, hello p'knot..... 'kongpop krist is trying to kill Arthit mother, help me to stop him'...what?!! .....

~~~~~~~~

Krist enter Arthit home followed by knott, he went to the sofa and takes his seat, knott saw Arthit dad coming from the kitchen, knott waited for Arthit's dad, Joan just nods his head towards him, Joan watched Arthit eyes roaming around the home.