Chapter 7

Arthit entered his home with a smile and hugged his mother while expressing how much he miss her in words.  

 "Me too dear miss you". After releasing the hug, Arthit asked nervously "Mae, is dad joining ?".

 "No dear he is busy in his meeting " his mom answered him.

Arthit released a relaxed sigh, his dad always acts cold towards him so they never talked, if it is not for a business they not at all share a space. He happily joined his mother in the dinner table.

 During the middle of dinner, his mother asked taking him by surprise,  "are you still single?".

Arthit know where exactly this topic will go so he answered with a fat smile, "sorry mom, I am busy so cancel my blind date". 

"why are you always rejecting my offer? is it because I am not your real mother? or you are doubting my choice?" questioned his mother with tears.

Quickly Arthit went to her side and hugged her "Sorry mae if i was rude,  don't cry! you know right how much i love you, and don't compare you with her, she doesn't deserve me" . 

"Then next time don't you dare come up with any excuses, understand?". 

"yes Mom"  Arthit assured his mother but said in his mind 'here after i am having dinner with you mom'.

*********

"YOU ARE MINE"; 

"cancel the engagement"; 

Kongpop abruptly woke up from his sleep in the middle of the night. "shia!!  if I see him again I am going to kill that moron for sure, if I am yours why are you not showing up!" Kong murmured to himself. His mind is replaying krist words again and again for the whole evening which giving him restless time.

***********

"PLEASE LEAVE ME" 

"I FINALLY FOUND HER Arthit" 

Arthit  up with full of sweats. What is this "I found her?" who you found krist? and who is saying "please leave me". whole night Arthit couldn't sleep peacefully same like kong because of the awful memories.

Next morning, Arthit starts his routine by greeting his patients, when he enters kong's room he is not in bed, confused Arthit took his phone to call his nurse but hearing kong voice from the bathroom he released a relaxed sigh.

 "who is that?".

"It's your doctor rich lamb! what are you doing there? Are you taking a bath?". 

"P'arthit!" Kong exclaimed happily.  "why are you asking parthit? are you gonna help me to take a bath?". 

Arthit blushed and hissed under his breath 'this brat'; "No lamb I am asking, because you should not wet your head for 3 days so finish your funny business quick and get rest". 

"ok P'arthit thank you for your concern, will you wait?". 

 "No I have some other patients to check so let's meet in the afternoon". 

"sure phi, have a nice day" Kong wished him. Arthit smiled and mumbled in a low voice "u too rich lamb".

After finishing his round Arthit heard his stomach growling so he went to take his lunch before his afternoon rounds. He seated with his tray and starts digging his food immediately. when he heard kongpop name coming from his back table and he got curious, he decided eavesdrop to their conversation.

Aim:  Why did kong ask us to leave?

Tew: kong has amnesia Aim, he forgot us all that's why he is feeling awkward around us. let's wait until he discharges after that we will make him remember us?

Aim: No! you guys are dumb. Why did you all believe kong? he is acting you fools !.  After hearing this Arthit got shocked and thought "so these guys found out! but how? " so he fully engaged in their conversation.

Tew and Oak: what ??!! what are you talking Aim? kong is acting? why does he need to act Aim? didn't his doctor already confirmed he has amnesia? why would he lie?. 

Hearing this Arthit got tensed and asked himself "yes why I lied" AMV: because you fell for his smile, Arthit ears went red by his mind voice.

Aim: I don't know why that doctor lied? may be kong convinced him? but I am sure kong is not having any memory loss. I think yesterday something might have happened to him.

Tew: why are you saying this?

Aim: Kong always message me after reaching home, he used to put a message in the group too to check if everyone reached home but this time no message nor call, don't you all feel suspicious? when I called to check him he didn't attend, I thought he slept but in the morning once kong mom also told me that kong is not picking up their call I confirmed something is not right.

you guys all knew how kong is a morning person, hangover or not he always wakes before 8 clk but yesterday he woke at 10. After so many unattended calls I decided to visit him. But before I leave the door he called me when I asked him "where are you? are you alright?" he hurriedly said, "call the movers and asked them to move my things". I got confused and asked him about the reason but he said he will come to me and will explain everything directly so I convinced myself and called the movers to move his things.

Oak: That is new? kong never seek our help if it is not serious, it means he is hiding something from us. how do we find it?

Aim: hmm! he told me to ask the movers to not say his moving address to anyone especially to a guy so maybe we can start from his apartment, maybe we can find any clues.

Tew: But guys shall we wait sometime? kong is not someone who lies without valid reason, maybe this is something do to with others. so let's give him some time. if he didn't come to us or took a long time then we will help. After Tew words, all assent to give kong a week of time.

Like him, kong also has good friends Arthit thought while walking away from canteen. once he enters his cabinet he starts to collect his thoughts "like his friends guess something must have happened to him the day before yesterday, what will be it? he is having no injuries so no fights! shall I ask him? No! No.. he told me he needs to solve it alone i should not involve with him!   But why the hell I want to help him. shit! why I am having this feeling towards him"

(AMV: cause you are in love) "what are you talking I can't be in love. I just met him yesterday maybe I am getting attracted towards him, after all, I am openly loves men, putting his disturbing thoughts aside, he starts to visit his patients and when he reached kong door he heard kong laughter, his lips curved a smile and his heart starts beating fast AMV: attraction my foot! you are sure in love, hear your heartbeat.

Arthit heard a girl's voice so he retrieved his hand back from opening the door. AMV: Ooops! heartbreak. Both are laughing loud, hearing their laugh Arthit got furious and got away from there. 

Once he stepped inside his cabin he threw his coat and put his fist in his desk and mumbled: "I told him to rest but what is he doing there?" (AMV: why are you getting angry? it's his health he knows what  he is doing) "What? Me? mad? No. I am just concerned." Arthit retorted to his mind voice. 

 AMV: then why didn't  you enter his room?

" that ...that..is... because..." Arthit started stammering not knowing why he felt sad and hesitated to visit. 

AMV: what ? jealous or feared to see their make out.

 'What??!! make out No..No.. this is a hospital for god sake they should not do that THING," but Arthit feels a sting at heart what if his soul's voice is true maybe they are kissing each other. it hurts to imagine he thought he is only interested at him because of his attracted towards to him sexually, but  he feels he might be wrong from the way, he feels throb at heart with the thought of his patient in someone, "maybe I like him" Arthit shivered at his thought. 

"shit!! I should accept my mom offer next time I should not care about my MPD. Otherwise why the hell I am attracted to a stranger in less than a day??, '' he yelled to no one. 

#########

Happy reading and thanks for voting...