chapter 46

Arthit heard the announcement of his flight landing, he glanced at Anu who is still sleeping while wrapped her arm with his arms and laid her head on his shoulders, he sighed and tapped her arm to wake her up, she woke by rubbing her eyes and rushed to the toilet in last minute, Arthit just smiled on her action.

Todd said, "Arthit I know you still love your boyfriend, but if he moved on from you, I want you to take a chance with my sister, she really in love with you Arthit, you don't know how she behaved when you had your accident last year in that race, all you know is how she takes care of you, but she was defunct  to us until you opened your eyes, so please if it is not him, don't shut your heart, give my sister some space in your heart Arthit, and don't worry if your boyfriend still loves you I will take care of my sister feelings"

Arthit don't know what to say, even though he wished for Kong to move on from him, the thought of Kong loving someone else other than him, make him feel sick and lifeless, but he can't hurt Anu too, he replied todd, "I am sorry to disappoint you todd, I can't give you a false hope because I am trusting kong, that he is still waiting somewhere for me, even though I don't know if he is ready to be with me again, but when the day arrives where I need love, I will go straightly to kong, if not him I don't want anyone, my heart only belongs to him"

Todd asked, "what if he already got a new lover", after a thought Arthit told him with a smirk, "I don't give any fucking care about that, even if he is married, I will take him with me if i find he still loves me, after all, he is mine to keep", Todd just shake his head in disbelief, he knows Arthit can do it because he saw it with his own eyes if he wants to win the run, then he go for it even in perilous situation.

Arthit rushed to the hospital corridor followed by Todd and Anu, he opened the door and saw his dad sleeping with bandages, he asked his mother and uncle who stood near the bed, "what happened? How is he doing?", Mook answered, "it's an accident Arthit, how are you?"

Arthit went to her, he hugged her and told, "I am fine mom, don't worry, dad will be alright, I will check his report after this", the doctor entered at the same time, Arthit talked to the doctor to get the details about his dad's conditions.

After the doctor leave, Arthit reassure his mother, "Dad will be alright soon mom", she nodded her head and glanced at todd and anu, both waited and introduce themselves, "I am Todd aunty, son of Sam, uncle knows me aunty", "I am Anu, Todd younger sister and P'arthit girlfriend"

Nick dropped the bag in his hand to the floor, his breathed sucked, how will he face kong now? Arthit watched his uncle who stood with a pale face, he just shrugged his shoulders thinking his uncle must be shocked by the news, he can't stop it, he already gave his words as to act as her boyfriend for 3months.

Arthit left his mother to head home with todd and anu, Nick rushed to Arthit who is about to enter the car, he dragged him away from the car and asked in his cold tone, "is it true Arthit?"

Arthit freed his arm from Nick hold which starts to hurt, "what is true uncle? What happened?" without changing his tone Nick asked, "what that girl revealed? Are you her boyfriend", Arthit just nodded his head with a sly smile, he always wants to make fun of his uncle, now that he got his chance, he won't leave that, he waved his hand to him as a goodbye and went to his car.

John opened the door for Nick, John lifted ice and swing him back and forth, ice giggled in happiness, John noticed Nick who is silently working in the kitchen, without a word from Nick they finished their dinner, after putting ice in bed, John went and sit near Nick in the couch.

"What happened p? Is anything wrong with P'Joan again?" John asked facing Nick who just kissed John roughly on the lips, John got surprised because Nick kiss him rarely.