chapter 53

Kong parents home:::

Kong sighed and takes his place in the couch, he watched in wonder how the  3 enemies suddenly become one soul and fighting for him, seeing this, a smile formed in his lips, Forth sat next to Kong and said, "Kong stop them before the elders lose their patience and snap out"

Kong laughed at the request, Forth playfully slapped the latter's arm and said, "you are enjoying this right?" Kong nodded his head with a shy smile, "Won't you too feel joyful when singto and P'beam stand for you?" Kong asked to forth.

Forth nodded his head and both laughed together, Mia came and dropped in the couch near them, "Kong, Forth, you guys know right we will never insist something without a reason, please understand us"

All three of them watched the argument  going in front of them in silence.

Arthit start to plead with them, "Daddy, we already lost 5 years in our life because of my selfiness, dont do this to us, like you said I will take the director position in our hospital, kong will also become Co-CEO of the company with Forth, please don't  ask us to live separately"

"Grandpa last night only I reconciled with him , me and uncle Arthit become friends, i dont want uncle Arthit to go away", krist reasoned out to david, "dad, trust them they will work hard without distraction" Beam joined with them, both david and joan doesn't care about their pleading, they stood in their decision, "sorry but this is our decision and it's not like we asked you guys to separate for a year, it's just a month, handle this properly"

"No! I will not change my decision, i am not allowing kong to live here without me, we are gonna stay together", Arthit said firmly. Both Joan and David glared coldly at Arthit.

Kong stood from his place and got both Arthit and krist wrist in his both hand and dragged them from there, "Oon if you take one more candy from the fridge without asking me i will punish you" kong yelled before leaving with krist and Arthit, Oon startled and runs to Mia after getting caught.

Forth went near beam and asked him to follow him to the kitchen, beam followed him obediently, once they reached, without giving time to forth, beam spoke, "No forth, don't try to change my mind----", forth cut him off with his deal,  "i will bend for a week"

Without thinking further Beam asked with a sly smile,  "a month, deal or No deal?" forth sighed before nodding his head while murmuring 'shit! I am going to die by this cunning bunny' beam went out with dreamy eyes.

Kong pushed them both in his room, "what are you both doing there? Huh? ..arguing with the elders is not good, P'arthit.... it's just a month, we can do it, we can prove to them how strong our bonding is" kong said to them gently.

"Just a month??? How can you take their side? I don't understand why they are asking us to live separately for a month without a damn reason" Arthit roared angrily, kong sighed and said, " Think properly phi, they would never ask us to live separately without a reason, may be they want to test our love, let's just do it, they are our parents, please...please P'arthit khrap"

Next kongpop move to Krist and kneel before him, "dear, it's just 4 weeks, we can go to grandpa Joan's home every weekend, or daddy can come over here anytime, please listen to mom..." the sweet and pleading words made krist and Arthit nodded their head to kong.

Kong asked krist to went down, he locked the door and start to kiss Arthit, kong said in between the kiss, 'I am gonna miss you P', Arthit didn't reply to him, instead he claimed the latter lips and  deepen the kiss after a hum, he start to unbuttoned kong shirt, but it got stopped by his lover hand without breaking the kiss.

Both stopped the kiss to take a breath, Arthit start to suck kong neck, "P we can't....hummm..", kong try to told Arthit but the opposite party just continue to try to remove kong shirt, "but it's been 5 years kong, can't wait anymore" Arthit said and captured kong lips once again.