Chapter 11

Monday morning came, kong and Arthit both are excited about their date. Kong called Arthit and informed the latter that he will come and pick him up at 12 clk. Because of this date kong already forgot the worry about krist.

At 12 clk kong stopped his car in front of the hospital and messaged Arthit that he is waiting outside. Arthit spirits from his cabin to outside, seeing this kong smiled as he said: " Phi No rush! we have all the time in this world". "Are you always this cheesy?" asked Arthit although he feel pleased inside. Kong chuckled with a wink. Both reached the restaurant in half an hour.

Once seated Arthit asked  "it's space is beautiful, is it your favourite place?".

"No phi it's my first time too, I once heard about this restaurant has tasty food in this area from my friends so I bought you here" replied kong.

Both ordered their food, they decided to talk about them until the food arrives. So kong started "I am an economics and business graduate phi and working in my dad's office for a year, currently in house arrest because of my health issues and I have 2 sisters, both are currently in states" finished kong.

Arthit nodded his head memorising the info before starting his introduction, "I am a general surgeon and a single child to my parents".

Kong nods and let out his info,  "I had one long relationship in college for 2years with my junior, after the breakup, I never been in a long relationship just dated for months or weeks. I never dated a boy before so you are my first phi."

Hearing this Arthit's heart did a summersault in joy and happy that kong is genuine, he nodded with a smile.

Kong waited for Arthit to tell about his love life but seeing the gap he asked himself,  "what about you p?" .

Arthit smiled shyly before replying "I never been in a relationship or went to a date before".

kong grinned ear to ear and decided to tease the elder so blinking his eyes  innocently, he asked "why phi?".

However when he noticed how Arthit's shyness changed to an uneasiness and how the latter kept his mouth shut while avoiding his eyes, he feels guilty to bring the topic.

Arthit  doesn't want to tell him about his MPD, it's just... he is not ready yet so he pondered what reason he could give to avoid further question about his gloomy love life.

Suddenly the food arrived and broke their awkwardness, kong quickly changed the subject "so p likes spicy food ?".
"Yes, But you seem rather" comments Arthit.

"Hmm .. actually I have a weak stomach Phi so I can't handle spicy food ".

Arthit nods and they continue their food with kong tossing his cheesy comments in between their food and that made Arthit goes red as a tomato.

Both walked to the car with butterfly feelings in their stomach, on the way to the hospital kong asked "Phi when will your shift end today?"

"Why? Are you already missing me?" Arthit asked with a mischievous grin, but kong reply made his heart took a pace.

"yes p. I want to be with you more so shall I pick you up in the evening?" Kong asked with his puppy eyes.

Now, who will say no to this puppy eyes but Arthit still teased him "too much of dessert in a day is not good for health my rich lamb" seeing his date teasing smile kong chuckled and replied "don't worry I won't eat this (showing his index finger towards arthit face ) dessert for now, after all I have all the time".

Arthit heart beats fasten with him going warm by kong words.

"But phi! seeing your blush makes me want to eat you right now " kong whined at Arthit while licking his lower lip.