Chapter 9

After his long battle with his inner thoughts Arthit admitted he likes kongpop for unknown reason. But he feel helpless because the person he likes is committed to another person so he decided to back out from his feelings for now.

After finishing his rounds, Arthit went to see kongpop before heading home. Arthit saw Kongpop's wide grin when he entered the room, he goes confused 'is that smile for me?' he questioned in his mind.

"P'arthit khrap I am waiting for you from the afternoon".

"why?"  Arthit asked him. 

"Because I am so happy and want to share my happiness with you" kong replied with a wide grin which made Arthit burn in jealousy, he thought in his mind So he is with her. Seeing Arthit gloomy expression kong got worried and asked "phi, are you alright? why is your face getting red?".

"That is none of your business kongpop? now allow me to do the test". kong got hurt by Arthit meanness but the latter didn't show it on his face and continued "No.. tell me phi, are you mad?".

"What is your problem kongpop?" Arthit snapped at him, he knows he is being harsh but he can't help the fact that the person he likes is smiling for others, it hurts him a lot.

"Then why are you talking rudely to me? and you are calling me kongpop not a rich lamb like before?" kong questioned him with his puppy eyes ."Are not you the one, who told me to call you by your name? I will not be rude if you stop being noisy".

kong got more hurt, noticing kong sadness Arthit sighed and said "sorry to being rude kongpop, it's just I have a tiring day".

"it's fine P I understand I am also tired" kong whispered. Hearing this Arthit said in a low voice "of course you will be tired if you spend your sleeping time with your fiancé". After hearing it kong started to laugh, hearing his patient's laugh Arthit mind goes muddled and asked "why are you laughing lamb?.

"P'arthit are you jealous?" Kong queried with a hearty laugh. 

"What?!! No! are you crazy? Why I am getting jealous?" Arthit asked with red ears. 'Finally, I found the reason for your madness phi' kong thought in his mind .

 "what are you blabbering? I just got worried for your health like a doctor" Arthit said avoiding kong eyes.

"P'arthit I am very happy to know that you are concerned about me phi, For your information, she is not my fiancée phi, not yet and will never be, we already break all things between us in the afternoon and this is the happiness I want to share with you".

Arthit got flabbergasted "what? Did you break up with her? why? But I heard you both laughing happily," after saying this he shyly averted his eyes from kongpop and quickly corrected "I didn't eves dropped, I just heard your voice while I walk past in the corridor".

Seeing arthit embarrassment kong wants to hug the latter but stopped that thought and continued "actually we are not lovers phi, this was arranged by our parents and we dated each other but it didn't work phi, so we decided to talk to our parents to stop our engagement".

 "Ohhh" was all Arthit replied but he jumped inside his mind (AMV: now that your line is clear, ask him for a date) Arthit blushed hearing his inner thoughts.

"P'arthit I also planned to end my amnesia act from tomorrow so that I can talk with my parents about Diva".  Arthit snapped out of his thoughts and said, "hmm good.. then as per your chart you can discharge tomorrow evening". 

"Hmm ok, phi" kongpop nods with a smile.

Then the nurse entered kong room for his dressing and Arthit took that tray from his nurse hand, "I will do it . you go ahead it's getting late" his nurse nodded and leaves out.

Arthit started to clean kong scar in his forehead. When his eyes landed on kong eyes he stopped his action and watched him closely, kong also starred him back, his heart starts thumping fast and he doesn't know what is this feeling? Why he likes to share his happiness with Arthit? while examining Arthit face he blurted out "you are pretty p". 

Arthit blushes while biting his lower lip, kong closed his mouth with his hand from spotting more truth.

Awareness of kong action Arthit smirked and pressed kong injury little hardly. kong winced and said "ouch...phi it hurts" .Both laughed together, once the dressing finished, both males had some random talks and spend the time contently.

when Arthit start to leave kong stopped him, after some mental battle he decided to give it a try, "p'arthit are you free this weekend? Shall we go out for a lunch?". Arthit froze in his place, he won't know what to answer, 'is he asking me for a date?' Arthit questioned in his mind (AMV: aww.. finally you got a chance to get in action, go ahead ).

what if it is not a date?what if it's just a treat for his help? so Arthit asked in hope hiding his frightened, "kongpop..ar..are you asking me out .. out .. out like a date? ". 

"Ohh! Is phi wants to date me ?" kong asked with a mischievous grin.

"What ?! No, I just want to know your motive rich lamb" hearing his phi calling him rich lamb kong got pleased and said, "yes p'arthit, I am asking you for a date, even though I have a big problem to solve, I want to know you more and want to spend my time with you".

Arthit got flustered and replied "actually I have some work this weekend" hearing this kong smile fade away but when he about to speaking again arthit cut him off "Monday.... I am free if you are also free ...I am fine for a lunch".

Kong grinds ear to ear and "no problem p I am alright for Monday" Arthit smiled at the other before he goes out of the room. Kong once again called him and waved his phone to his p.

Arthit raised his eyebrows at him in confusion. kong asked to enter his phone number p. arthit enter his number in kong phone with a shy smile and returned it to kong. Kong also gave his number his Arthit who saved it as a rich lamb.

*****