chapter 3

A/N:: Like, I mentioned before I don't know anything about medical terms. it's all my fiction so forgive me if it is too unbelievable.

****

ARTHIT POV:

           After my not so peaceful sleep, I went to the hospital in the evening. before I enter my cabin I saw my friend Prem approaching me. From his expression, I know he is coming to meet me as a colleague. "What u want Prem I am already exhausted don't you dare make me go another operation".

"Sorry Arthit but I have no choice don't worry it's not an operation though. I want you to take care of my patients for 3 days." My friend, Prem requested me with his puppy look.

"Why? Are you going somewhere? why me and why not Bright?" I asked him with a furrow.

"Yes, I am going on a leave for 3 days for personal issue, will explain once I return back buddy. I already gave my 3 patients to Bright. I want you to handle 2 VIP patients Arthit and only for 3 days," he pleaded at me.

"No! give that 2 patients to Bright too. I will check on them at the end of the day," I told him since I am already in short of time for my own meditation.

"I can't. I don't want to deal with your bad temper because of Bright carelessness. Those 2 patients are VIP patients buddy, what if Bright cause any damage because of his stupidity. How many times I covered up for you when krist take over please Art, just for 3 days," here comes, my friend cornering me with my weakness.

"Okay. send me the details. I will take care of them," after my friend showered his gratefulness, I went to take a cool drink to relax my mind.

Once after I returned I saw the 2 patients details in my table. Both are not severe cases, so I walks to meet them. My first patient, a woman who fallen from the escalator and broken her hand. After some examination on her, I told the nurse to contact me once she awake.

Before I reach the next doorknob someone called I think they are his parents.  "Excuse me, are you a doctor ?" I answered by nodding my head and he asked "but you are not the one who treated my son". 

These rich people always question a lot, before I answer them, my nurse came forward and explained the situation to them,

"Sorry, sir but the one who treated your son going to be in leave from tomorrow so from now on he is in charge" . 

"Oh sorry doctor I am just concerned and scared that's it."

 Okay this man is polite, not like some rich arrogant man even asking sorry for simple things, "No problem sir, you can ask me any questions."

  "When will he wake up doctor?"

"I don't know sir, just now I came, will do the check up and let you know sir, don't worry it's not a severe injury." i pull up my best assuring smile before turned around to get inside. 

After I took a seat by his bed I start to read his chart, having a head injury and some bruises in his hand, once in a while I glance at him that's when I notice his pupil moving but he is not opening his eyes, it may be the light since it's too bright so I asked the nurse to adjust the radiant to little bit dim, still, he is not opening but i am sure he is awake and when I checked his heart beat rate in the monitor it's changing rapidly. 

I thought maybe he is sacred so I asked my nurse to call his family. I saw his parents with a young girl entering, I asked them to take a seat in a sofa which usually we keep in VIP room.

"Everything okay doctor?" once his father voice echoed in the room I can see his heart rate increasing.

"Yes sir, the  Patient anesthesia is worn off so I am about to wake him up to check on him, for his support I called you sir," 

Arthit's mind voice : I don't feel good about this. 

Not minding my inner voice I start to wake my patient I know my nurse is thinking why I am waking the sleeping patient forcibly which is so unusual but she doesn't know that the patient is already awake but sacred to open his eyes so here I am helping.

Arthit's mind voice ::  I don't know what to think, are you doing this because you want to discharge your patients quickly.

'Got me' i replied to my soul voice and started to call him soundly . He opened his eyes slowly OMG his eyes are beautiful. shit !!! did I just describe my patient beauty? too bad I think krist's effect still lingering on me? He opened his eyes and asked for water and while he was drinking the water suddenly another man enter the room.

AIM:  kong are you alright? how are you feeling? You got me, scared man.

KONG: hmm so.r.so..sorry .but who are you? dad why I am here? why does my head hurt so much? ahhhhh..

KONG DAD: Son what are you asking? don't you remember Aim he is your best friend? you got in an accident mom and I was so worried for you.

KONG: sorry I don't remember anything dad .. it hurts.

I had enough of the drama so i first send the visitors out before confront the brat. "Sir will you all please wait outside after I check on him will call you again." 

After that, I called my nurse ask her to go to my cabin to take some invisible file while I can interrogate this rich lamb alone and peacefully. 

After she went outside I saw him while smiling ear to ear. first, he got confused by my smile but he went pale after my words"Alright, rich lamb shall we start." 

he gulped and avoid my glaze

 Arthit's mind voice : this lamb is a cute one, isn't my lion?. 

I am not a lion, i answered to my soul before giving my intense stare at my patient.  

Arthit's mind voice :: ok then krist is 

not caring his soul voice I focused fully on my patient and noticed his expression to realize,  indeed he is really cute then let's hear this cute lamb speech.

****