Chapter 42

A/N: mentioning of mpreg so if you don't feel comfortable with the topic leave this chapter.
*******

Kong woke early in the morning and took his bath happily, he waited patiently in the kitchen for Beam and Forth who is the first one show up to the kitchen, "so? I heard my son is impatient to get pregnant" Forth teased him for kong to yell in embarrassment, "P'forth ~~ not you too"

Forth just laughed and ruffled kong hair, Forth made breakfast for them, kong entertained him with his business talk, Beam came later and joined them, after breakfast Forth spirited to his office while kong and beam head to the hospital.

Beam read kong reports and smiled to him while nodding his head, kong released his breath in relief, Beam asked kong to lay on the bed which is located in the corner of his cabin, before injecting the injection Beam stroked kong hair and assured him, "kong, I know our last case failed with horrible result, but remember, my friend kit is a success one even though he didn't get pregnant yet"

Kong nodded his head acknowledging Beam words. After the injecting the injection Beam told "kong every morning and evening you have to take this injection, for a month or until you get your first mensural cycle, you know what I mean right?"

Kong nervously nodded his head, he is really scared to experience periods but he has to endure it if he has to get pregnant.

Beam once again told him, "kong I want you to stay with me in the hospital for 3 days, I don't want to risk anything, do you understand?", kong just nodded his head obeying Beam.

Beam pulled the screen to give him some privacy and went to his rounds. After finishing his rounds Beam returned and shove the screen aside to check kong, Beam glanced the crest fallen kong who is staring the phone with bitter smile.

Beam asked, "what is the matter kong? Why is your face sour?"

kong answered with a hurtful eyes, "p'arthit is back". Beam got confused and asked "then why are you not happy? Why this misery?"

kong sighed and told, "Because P'arthit didn't came to see me, he also don't want me to go to him".

Beam laughed and advised him, "kong don't be selfish, you should wait for him patiently". Kong just sulked while beam went back to his work.

After the lunch Beam went to his rounds again leaving kong in his cabin, suddenly kong feels a pain on his lower abdomen but he endured it thinking it will be gone soon. He didn't inform this to Beam too.

After taking his evening injection, they both returned to home, in the night he called  Arthit again

📞 hello P'arthit

Hmm yes kongpop

Is everything went well p? Where are you?

Yes kongpop, I talked with my step mother, now... I am in my uncle home, going to sleep.

I am glad that everything went well, uhm.. hmm.. shall we meet tomorrow?

Uhh.. sorry kongpop, my dad is not well, we have to take him to the hospital tomorrow.

Hmm ok, no problem, just missing you , take care of your dad, love you P'Arthit.

Sure kongpop, now sleep you need to rest.
📞

That night Kong slept with heavy heart, but what he didn't know was Arthit also slept like him, after ending the call Arthit lay his head on Mook lap and closed his eyes, Mook told him while stroking his hair, "told him quickly dear, I need someone to stand with me in this fight to stop you".