chapter 48

Kong side:::

Kong sensed someone is rolling over his body, when he opened his eyes to see who is the culprit disturbing his sleep, Krist crawled and lay between kong and singto, Krist smiled to his mother, "hehee...good morning mommy, I also want to hug you, but ice and Oon are heavy to move"

"Really? Just be true my son, you want to sleep with your P'singto don't you?" kong pinched Krist nose with his words.

Rubbing his nose he replied back, "No mommy, I want to sleep near you only" Krist hugged kong tightly and closed his eyes ignoring his mother disbelief look.

After a minutes of silence, Krist asked eyeing kong, "mommy are you awake?" kong smiled and opened his eyes wide, "yes my dear, what you want?", Krist moved to a sit position quickly in an excitement while hitting singto who groaned in sleep.

"Then  will you come with me to prae aunty room", Krist asked him with puppy eyes, kong nodded his head but he didn't expect Krist to wake everyone, "P'singto, Ice, Oon wake up,," Krist shook their body.

"Go away P'krist, let me sleep with mommy", Oon whined, Krist shouted, "then come on P'singto and Ice, we will surprise mommy", Oon wake abruptly and jumped out of bed to join them.

All 4 kids enter first and asked kong to wait until they say so, kong got confused, it's not his birthday so what is his kids doing inside? is the surprise that important that they all sacrificed their beauty sleep, Ice opened the door, kong entered the room,  where full of small lights decorating the wall.

"We love you mommy, we will take care of you, will you be with us forever?", the quotes were written on the wall, kong turn to the 4 kids who are all standing on the bed, he watched the box which krist holding in his hand.

kong stunned in his place, he asked them, "is this a proposal?" all kids nodded their head making kong  smiled and said, "who came up with this idea? Wait! Let me guess! Your uncle beam right? "all kids once again nodded their little head cutely.

Kong went near the bed, both Krist and Oon came near him, standing in the bed krist opened the box and showed the ring to kong.

"Mom we want you to wear the ring for us, so that no one will disturb you, from now on we will call you daddy infront of others, please mommy don't cry anymore, I will protect you and Oon", "I will also protect mommy" Oon sulked, kong smiled and stretched his hand to them with tears, that second he badly want to shout to this world 'he is the one who gave birth to them'.

Oon took kong hand while Krist put the ring, singto and Ice clapped their hand, all 4 kids jumped up and down in happiness, "so? do you like the ring my son? Your P'forth selected for you?" Beam asked while entering the room followed by forth.

Kong just nodded his head with tears, beam rushed to kong and hugged him. "Why are you crying?" beam asked to kong.

Breaking the hug kong answered, "i feel happy P'beam, eventhough i wanted to propose P'arthit and vice versa, i never imagined my kids will be doing this to me, i dont know If i deserved to have them in my life or not "

Beam and forth hugged kong tightly and assured kong with some encouraging words, kids who were all watching the scene with confusion and worry, came and joined the hug.

Beam broke the hug and said,"forth go and get cake for us" kong came volunteerily, "I will go and  buy P'forth, it's my treat for you all, to made me happy, you P's just help kids to get shower."

Arthit side:

He entered his home in early morning, Todd welcomed him and asked about his whereabouts last nights, Arthit answered, "I just slept in the car Todd, is everything ok?"