Chapter 41

Mia called everyone for dinner, during the dinner Beam announced to everyone happily, "ok all, I have a good news, Forth accepted Prae to be our surrogate mother"

Everyone smiled and clapped their hands, Beam tossed another bomb, "so hereafter prae going to live with us because it's not safe for her to live alone when she in her fifth month"

Kong got astonished, "what?!! When did this happen? Is P'forth aware of this?"

Beam shook his head and told, "No! Forth knows last week only, because my stubborn coc...oops bad word, because my stubborn husband didn't accept prae offering, I hides this from him without a choice, Since prae wants to do her higher studies next year, I started the treatment without informing you guys"

Everyone shook their head in disbelief after hearing Beam words, Mia asked, "why I feel like my husband didn't get surprised over this news?".

John and David both put their hand in their mouth faking their surprise teasing Mia who stick her tongue out to them.

John told, "do you think you can go behind your husband P'Mia, he knows your every move, even the different types of food you pack for prae every day"

All laughed at Mia embarrassment, after dinner kong asked their parents to head home while he will stay with Beam, he assured them if anything he will give them a call, they accepted reluctantly, kong went to Beam room and knocked it.

Forth opened the door with messed up hair and swallowed lips, kong awkwardly stood there, "hmm.. p'forth I.... am sorry I will... come in the morning", "No! Kong wait, I am coming", Beam shouted from inside while buttoning his shirt.

Beam reached the door and told, "tell me kong, what it is?".

kong asked, "are you going out P'beam?". Beam nodded his head, "I am going to the hospital, I have surgery scheduled in late night, and thanks for saving me from that wolf attack", Beam wink at him with a grateful smile.

Kong nodded his head with a smile and asked, "shall I come with you p?". Beam asked quickly "is it urgent kong? Don't you want to rest?", kong shook his head with a troubled smile, Beam knows without a reason kong will never ask for a talk, so he accepted.

In the car, kong murmured while looking outside through the window, "P'beam I am ready".

Beam got confused and asked, "what it is kong? For what you are rea...wait are you serious?" Beam eyes widen in realization.

kong replied without facing beam, "yes I am ready, shall we proceed?"

Beam took a deep breath before declaring, "kong I am driving let's talk after reach my cabin".

kong nodded his head agreeing. Both reached Beam cabin without sharing a word, after taking a seat Beam started breaking the awkward silence, "kong you remembered the risk factors I mentioned you right!, I understand, you are in a relationship with Arthit, a man.. but is it necessary?"

Kong nodded his head and said, "yes p, I still remembered when you told me about the failure cases, but I want to take the risk.

Of course I can settle without this too, but I want to give a family with Arthit if I have a chance".

Beam rubbed his temple and said in a defeat tone, "kong, don't you want to discuss this with Arthit or to your parents before proceeding?"

Kong smiled and told, "No, I want to surprise P'arthit when he comes back to me, for my parents, it's a big No! they will be scared, moreover, I have no time for mom's drama phi"

Beam nodded his head in understanding, "you are mulish asshole like Forth when you decided, so tell me when will we start?"

Kong bite his lower lips shyly and told, "shall we start ...now?". Beam smiled teasingly and told, "ohh you are that eager to get pregnant? Huh".