chapter 18

The next morning Kong  wake and realised that Krist is not yet home. After taking a bath he decided to give a call. The time crossed 10, still, the number is switched off.

Every passing second inflated Kong's anxiety when he decided to call Arthit's doctor, knott number which he received yesterday, his mom's number reflected in his phone, Kong answered his mom call.

His mom enquired about his absence from office. Kong lied that he is taking his leave because he wants to work on something that related to his company profit, believing her son lie she got relaxed and hanged up.

Kong never wants to ask help from his mother because that will cause more trouble. Kong called knott and reported about Krist missing, knott asked him to wait cause Krist have the habit of vanishing for 2 to 3 days without any contact.

Even after knott assurance, kong can't stop messaging and calling Arthit phone continuously. It's been 2 days since Krist disappeared without any contacts. Kong already start to go back to his work, of course he didn't work thou, his mind is filled with Krist's whereabout.

Third-day kong got a text from krist that he is coming home tonight. Kong got happy and waited patiently. When Krist opened the room, he got stunned to see kong waiting for him in front of the door.

Kong dragged Krist and make him sit on the sofa before giving his threatening look, "I will give you exactly 1 minute to relax, after that you have to tell me where the hell you went? What were you doing there? Why the freak  your phone was Off?"

With crossed arms Kongpop waited patiently but seeing Krist smile over him he clenched his fist and said: "if you don't stop your smile I will punch you really hard".

krist smirked with a challenging look, "Do it, don't hesitate to punch me! but I know you will not do it because it's your P'arthit face".

Feeling annoyed by krist, kong stomped his foot little hard. shortly he got an idea, he bend his body towards krist and went close to Krist face and whispered "if you answer my all questions I will allow you to lay in my bed," he licked his lips seductively at the end knowing very well he is playing with fire which can burn him alive.

Krist pushed kong face away and woke up from his seat with a smirk, he too went close to kong and lean his face near kong ear which slowly changing into red because of Krist hot breath.

Krist whispered "don't try to play a game Simba, I am not a gentleman like Arthit who offer you his a***" and he pulls back before a shrug. He headed to the guest room without any words.

Kong bewildered by krist word, once he snaps out to real-world, Kong went to the guest door and shouted: "you shameless perverted moron, open the door". He heard Krist laughing from the another side.

Kong called knott and informed about Krist arrival, he also asked some tips to handle Krist. kong decided to approach krist so he waited near Krist room, before he knocks the door, a raging Krist opened the door and said "sorry Simba " and went away in a blink.

Kong doesn't know what to do, he wants to chase Krist but that latter already flew away. Kong sat in his sofa while waiting for Krist return, he started to wonder "what life Krist is living outside? How much his p'arthit is suffering? Is Krist telling the truth?"

"If Krist has interest on me then why didn't my seduction is not working, how will I get my answer from him? I have to find another way to get the truth out of his mouth!" Kongpop questioned himself closing his eyes.

KMV: what about giving him another hot night.

Irritated at his soul voice kong thought 'No way in the well I will do that I love p'arthit not him.'

KMV: Then why are you flushing for his words and allowing him to take advantage.

'I am a person who get easily flustered when someone praise me, even when mom compliments me in front of her friends I blush, and I didn't willingly let him to touch me, he used my weakness. Wait! he told me Oon like me a lot right?

And according to doctor Knott,  Oon is 12 years old kid so if I meet him I can get all answers' he mumbled to his mind voice before give a happy smile.

The phone ringing snap him out of my trance,

"hello...

what!!? ....

I will come doctor Knott"

Knott told him that Arthit uncle called him and said Krist is fighting with someone in a restaurant where the latter went for a meeting. When kong reached there he see knott is trying to stop Krist but the latter is not retrieving back nor hearing knott words, instead simply focussing on making the stranger cough blood.

Kong ran in to the scene, he asked Krist to stop, Krist didn't stopped, ignoring kong voice he continued battering the man to dust, losing his patience kong yelled: "if you don't stop this now I will hurt myself, Krist, I promise on p'arthit!!".

Krist stopped his action, using this chance the stranger punched Krist and flew away .

Kong dragged Krist to his car and asked knott to not worry about him, and if he want, he can visit the latter in the next morning.

On the way to kong home, no one talked, when they reached home Krist went to the guest room and locked his door. Kong went to his room and took his first-aid box, he returned to Krist door and knocked on it.

Krist didn't opened the door, without a choice kong opened it using the spare key. Kong went to Krist who seated on the edge of the bed, kong took his seat next to Krist, he bandaged the latter wounds and applied pain killer to all the bruises. Kong takes the sleeping tablet and forcibly opened Krist mouth before slipping it inside with the water.

Knott already messaged him to give a sleeping tablet to Krist, since sometimes sleep is the way for Arthit to take over.

After putting back the first aid box, Kong got in the bed and asked Krist "are you gonna keep sitting there?". Krist silently climbed to the other side of the bed and lay without any word.

Kong broke the silence "sorry for blackmailing you, I have no choice". Krist turned to face kong and said "he is not a good person, he is the one I am stalking for past 3 days, I was almost close to finding the truth, now all go in vain" Krist sighed by pulling his hair.

Kong apologised right away, "sorry, I know you don't believe p'arthit. And you told me you trust me then why don't you tell me everything, I can help you ".

Krist nodded with a strained smile, he is getting dizzy. Seeing Krist not showing any interest kong stated, "you don't believe me? do you know who my father is? he owns a spare parts business and have shares in other fields of business too, he is the head of the suthilack empire, he has connection with many high people so I can help you with anything, both legally and illegally."

Krist eyes were closing but before it fully closed he murmured in his sleepy voice, " I don't want anyone to hurt you like in the past SIMBA". Kong heard it clearly and goes muddled, when he wants a clarification from the latter, he heard a snore escape from the sinful mouth.

Kong couldn't sleep because his mind is in tangle, he wants to know what Krist mean by 'in the past', Did he has any role in Arthit past? But how? He never saw Arthit before, or he?

He groaned helpless and slept off while trying to recollect his own memories to check if he met his Arthit or not.

In the middle of night krist snuggled kong, morning when kong opened his eyes he saw krist hugging him like a Kola bear, he called him with a slap on his arms but the latter didn't respond so kong removed himself from krist hold. Seeing krist sleeping peaceful with a soft look kong thought "now you seem exactly like my phi, so cute".

It's already afternoon but Krist is still in his slumber, after finishing his office work from home kong decided to make a light snacks for him, realizing someone presence in the kitchen kong voice out without turning his head "take your seat moron, after a snack time you need to start from where you left last night".

"Where did he left last night kong?"

Kong heart skipped a beat, he abruptly turned back to meet his love standing there with eyebrows raised questionably.

****