Chapter 34

"What the heck? When did Oon take over! I remembered clearly being with P'Arthit and he behaved himself before we went to sleep right? then when this disaster happened? Is he was sad?" Kong questioned in his mind for long before asked with some hesitation, "Oon will you please tell me how did you take over?"

Oon lift his head from kong chest, he asked with fear, "will you scold me if I told?", by now kong confirms something is wrong, he shook his head and told, "I will never reprimand you Oon, tell me the truth"

Oon hugged kong tightly and whispered, "I used P'arthit vulnerability, to came back", kong got shocked, he can't help but raise his voice, "what?!! Why did you do that?"

Oon flinched in kong chest, he told in his trembled voice, "sorry ...P'kong, but I want to ...talk to ...you"

He quickly adjusted his nakedness inside his blanket and moved his leg away from coming contact with Oon body before adjusting the blanket on the latter body too.

Kong sighed, he stroke Oon hair to calm him, Kong senses the latter getting relaxed, so he asked in his soft voice, "what you want to talk about?"

Oon hugged kong tightly and buried his face into kong chest, he told, "I saw mom P'kong, she is still alive and good, I hugged her like this P'kong, she told me I didn't murder anyone"

"Oon I don't understand anything? Did you take over yesterday too? How? Is P'arthit aware of it?" He questioned in wonder since his lover behaved usual.

Oon moved  and sat on the bed, the blanket pulled away from his body showing his glory, kong gulped his saliva, he too moved to sit position and covered their juniors with a blanket and pillow, Oon answered, "I don't know if P'Arthit knows or not, yesterday I take over when P'Arthit was sleeping with mom, I hugged her, I heard her words before going to sleep, I tried to take over again since I want to talk with mom many things, I want to say sorry to her too but Arthit didn't allow me, so I used his feebleness to take over, sorry P'kong"

Oon continued, "P'kong, shall I tell you something," kong gave his assuring smile to Oon after seeing his dreadful look.

"The day P'Arthit was kidnapped, I am the one who closed the door ... I..was scared and helpless, I didn't know what to do... I want to run...I don't want them to catch me..... so I closed the door.... I am scared to tell anyone, please... hiks... hiks... don't hate ..hiks me P'kong, don't ...hiks tell this to P'Arthit...hiks he will kill me....hikssss.... he won't allow me to see mom..... I was wrong... hiksss"

Kong put his arm around Oon shoulders and side hugged him, "shhh... don't worry no one will hate you, I promise you", kong don't know what to say, he still doesn't know what is Oon talking about, all he now knows is his boyfriend's mother is alive, and Arthit didn't murder anyone, most importantly Oon is taking over Arthit body without the latter knowledge.

Kong asked Oon if he wants any food which was refused by him. kong made Oon lay on the bed, he covered Oon nakedness with a blanket, when kong was about to go and put on some clothes, Oon stopped him by grabbing his hand, "please sleep with me P'kong...", kong rubbed his temple in tension, but Oon puppy eyes made him also lay in the bed.

Kong pulled the blanket to cover himself, Oon hugged kong again. Shortly kong stiffened and asked when he sensed a hand on him, "Oon what are...you ...do ahhh doing"

Oon lift his head with innocent eyes and told, "it's so soft, shall I hold it until I get sleep",

kong murmured under his breath, 'fuck...I am gonna di..ahhh tonight'. kong pleaded, "Oon if want something soft to hold While sleep, I can ahh...offer you hmmm...some toys"

Kong bite his lips to stop reacting to Oon hands, he started to count sheep in his mind, Oon whispered, "P'kong it's not soft anymore, I don't want it", he hugged kong tightly after retrieved his hand back from Kong junior and went to sleep, it takes an hour for kong to sleep.

In the morning Arthit woked with some headache, he sighed and rubbed his forehead, he searched for kong but that latter is nowhere to be found, he was in kong dress, he heard the door opening sound, Beam came with a coffee, Arthit smiled and received his coffee from Beam who greeted with a smile, "good morning, before you ask me I will tell you, kong and forth are in the garden, they were watering the plants"

Arthit nodded his head, when Beam voice out his next words, he choked on his coffee, "we heard your moans" Beam end up  laughing hard after seeing Arthit red face.

After finishing his coffee Arthit went to the bathroom o finish his job, Beam went to the kitchen.

When Arthit reached down, he saw beam is crying on someone shoulders while the latter is talking with someone on phone, he searched for kong but his lover is no where to be seen, he came near them and asked, "what happened? Where is kong? Why are you crying P'beam?"

Forth cut the call and answered, "Arthit, don't panic, we already informed kong's dad, someone kidnapped kong", Arthit knees went weak, he asked in a panic, "what are you saying P'forth? He was with you right? We can Track him-....." Beam cut him off by showing kong pendant, Arthit takes the chain from beam hand and weeps harder.

15 mins before:

Forth asked kong to take some gloves from inside, when kong about to enter inside, someone called him from the gate, he stepped near the gate to answer the stranger.

However, before he reacting to them they sprayed something on his face making him go unconscious. They lift him and drove away after removed kong neck chain and thrown it inside.

Forth came inside in search of kong, Beam said he didn't see him enter inside, they searched everywhere but all they got is kong pendant, after checking the CCTV footage, they found out about the kidnap.

3hours after:

Somewhere at the end of the city, in a small house kong were tied up in a chair, he opened his eyes and groaned in pain, he saw 2persons entering through the door, he blinked his eyes to adjust to the light, he asked them, "who are you guys? Why the hell you guys want from me? I think you guys mistake me for someone else!"

Both laughed, the first guy told, "I kidnapped you for 2 reasons, first my client want me to destroy you, second it's my revenge towards your daddy".

The second guy asked this time, "don't you remember me?", when kong watched him carefully he exclaimed, "Nate!!? How? Didn't we put you in jail?"

*******