Chapter 66

3 years later::: kong house

"Don't you feel sorry for grandpa P'krist?" Ice asked while eating the fruits from his bowl. Krist just smirked at him like he didn't do anything wrong after exposing that David is the one who asked him to go under the training, "where is P'Oon?" Ice asked krist who replied, "Went to check on my sleeping sisters with P'singto"

Today is the day where David is not at all lucky, After Mia finding out krist is getting trained by David she called kong and Arthit to confirm if they know anything about this.

Both got shocked by Mia statement. Soon David was summoned to kong house and surrounded by all his family members who are all scolding him nonstoppingly after krist betrayed him by pointing his little fingers at him.

Oon approached them after filling his bowl with fruits and sat next to krist while offering him a piece of kiwi. Krist takes the piece from the fork and leaned on Oon "Where is P'singto?" Krist asked Oon who rolled his eyes annoyingly.

"He didn't come with me, when I asked him to come down he asked to go down and be with you" Oon answered while feeding krist again. "But seriously P'krist don't you feel sorry for grandpa," Oon asked while eyeing krist for any guilty look.

But krist just shrugged his shoulders while saying "Don't blame me you both! I already warned grandpa that I will point him when mommy caught me and don't worry I am sure he will survive this in a blink" after his reply krist excused himself to his sister's room.

Both Oon and ice shook their head in disbelief. They got back their focus on the drama which is unfolding infront of them.

Kong: how could you do this without asking my permission dad? He is just a child dad?

Arthit: What if he will get hurt dad? Why did you made this decision by yourself?

Mia: Even after I warned you to not involve our kids with your blood cleaning work, you still did it... do you even respecting my words David suthilack?

Forth:: Dad he is just a kid, Do you think it is wise to introduce him to the fighting ring?

Beam::: you are just making him more aggressive uncle!

Joan:: I already warned you guys to not go behind my back but still, you and John went behind me! Did you truly see me as your friend?

Nick::: I can't believe that you also supported this John? how could you do this to that innocent kid?

Kong:: tell me dad is this his age for him to hold a gun?

Both David and John stood in their place with head hanging low and whispered sorry to everyone every time they spoked. David lifts his head to face kong when he heard his sobs "kong, I am sorry! Don't cry! Please I am sorry!"

Kong just hugged his dad and whispered "please dad stop this for now! He is just 10years dad! If he wants to become like you after becoming an adult and knowing about the risks involved in this, that time I will surely send him to you dad! Please"

David nodded his head after pulling away from the hug and wiped kong tears. After that David once again asked sorry to everyone while Mia gave her warn with a death glare.

~~~~~~~~~~

Krist entered the room silently, after locking the door he went and sat near singto and glanced at his sisters who were sleeping peacefully, singto mind played back his papa words.

FLASHBACK::

"What happened? Why are we summoned to kong home in the middle of my peaceful weekend?" Beam asked to forth who was driving the car, while singto sat in the back seat listening to them. After hearing the news from Nick he dragged beam and singto to kong home.