chapter 61

15 days before  birthday trip:

"P'krist! P'krist! Why are you still sleeping?  Come on otherwise daddy will leave us!" Oon shouted to krist who is sleeping on his bed, "Oon, you go and enjoy, today I am going to uncle Nick house! I already told mommy" Krist replied and went under his blanket once again for a sleep...

"Oon are you ready? Daddy is waiting for you in the car" kong yelled at Oon who runs to him in hurry. He took his lunch box while pecking kong cheeks, "bye mommy, let's meet in the evening" kong nodded his head and said, "ok... you too, enjoy your play don't trouble uncle beam, OK?"

Oon nodded his head and rushed outside, after Arthit leaves krist runs to kong and asked "Mommy! Mommy! Did Oon say anything?", kong shook his head and handed him a glass of milk to drink, "but he seems a little sad thou"

"Really?!" Krist asked with a dimpled smile, kong pinched his cheeks "you are exactly like him" kong said to krist, "who mommy?" Krist asked while drinking his milk, "someone I know, Go and get ready, I am getting late for the office" kong said and shooed krist, kong already asked singto to wait for a week if krist didn't approach him within that particular time then he told him to do as per his plan.

After krist leaves the kitchen kong hugged his stomach in pain, 'Did I get food poisoning why I am having stomach ache nowadays ' kong thought in his mind, but he ignored it and took his painkillers.

~~~~~~~~~( 10 days before the trip)

"Mommy! P'krist!" Oon shouted while runs to them, Arthit followed him to the kitchen, "how did the surgery go P?" Kong asked Arthit who pecked kong cheeks, "good kong, the girl is OK now! I am happy but really tired" Arthit said while hugging him from behind.

Kong stopped his work, "krist, Oon, don't touch anything, mommy will be back in 10 minutes ok?" Both nodded their head for kong words, the latter dragged Arthit to their bedroom, he helped Arthit for a hot shower.

Arthit just enjoyed kong works without any protest, after drying Arthit hair, kong went and take some milk for Arthit to drink. Arthit had his drink with a grateful smile, when kong about to go to the kitchen, Arthit stopped him and hugged him while placing his head on kong stomach.

Kong stroked Arthit hair, "P let me finish the cooking" kong told to Arthit softly, Arthit left kong from his hold reluctantly, he went down to the kitchen and saw Oon sitting alone with a sad face.

"Oon why are you sitting alone where is krist?" Kong asked while resuming his cooking, "he said he is tired by playing with Ice and you, so he went to take rest" Oon said with crest fallen smile.

kong asked, "why are you angry? Is anything happened in uncle beam home?". Oon didn't answer first but after some silence, he said "No! They are all nice to me as usual but ..but... "

"What Oon?" Kong asked, "mommy I think  P'krist don't want to play with me anymore!" Oon replied to kong, "why are you thinking like that?" Kong asked again. "Because P'krist stopped playing with me for a week already" Oon answered kong.

"So what? You have singto right?" Kong said to Oon, "mommy I asked P'krist to play with me and P'sing but he didn't come with me, he always spend time with you and ice" Oon complained to kong.

"Oon what is happening? you are the one who asked krist to give his time to you to play with singto, now why are you blaming him? Last week after school you went with singto, that time you didn't invite krist, why now?" Kong inquired Oon.

Oon hang his head low while playing with the vegetables in the counter, "Answer me Oon! Why not last week? Why now?" Kong questioned again, Oon didn't answer kong, after finishing the cooking kong went to Oon.