chapter 13

kongpop is gazing Arthit face for close to an hour already, even in the sleep his boyfriend seems interesting for Kong, he hugged his lover tightly before pecks his forehead with a confession, "love you".

His lover hot breath caressed his chest,  he trailed down his eyes and saw his lover yawning while rubbing his eyes in a adorable way, "good morning P'arthit, you look so cute" greeted Kong with a remark.

Arthit glanced the clock in the wall and said: "why are you so noisy in the morning lamb? Let me sleep for more".

Kong smiled and hugged the senior tightly and asked the question he wants to ask from last night "Phi, who did you talk with last night?"

Arthit know avoiding Kong will not going to help him so he let out the truth, "my dad, I am trying my best to be good with him but it's not working kong"

"It's fine P'Arthit, one day your dad will understand you till then try your best and do continuously and if you want to get mad at someone I am here for you" offered Kongpop with serious look.

Arthit get warm by the genuine look in Kong face, he smiled thinly and said: "always cheesy".

Kong wants to distract his boyfriend so he changed the topic, "Phi, is it still hurting?", remembering their last night activity Arthit blushed, he hurriedly answered with averting eyes, "No ! I am fine."

"Then shall we go for another round Phi?" Kong asked in a husky voice to his lover.

Arthit heart skips a beat at the words, same time he was excited, hiding his likeness he warned the other, "do you want to die? Don't you dare touch me again lamb?"

Hearing this Kong raised his eyebrows while asking "Didn't I proved last night who is the lamb? Furthermore, you are the one who told me to touch there and go har-.... ahhh ouch phi it hurts"..

Arthit slapped Kong chest harshly in embarrassment, "you shameless fellow! shut your mouth if you don't want me to kill you, you already went 2 rounds last night, for god sake, it's my first time you bedlion!".

Kong laughed and said "bedlion? ...I like it phi, so much better than lamb, call me again".

Arthit flustered but next minute with a mischievous grin he said: "wait till I get my turn I will break your virgin a**".

Getting no comments from lover, Arthit lifts his head from the firm chest to check his lover whose face shines in guilt and dread.

"What happened? Don't worry if you don't want, it's alright, I won't force you, I love you Kong, you make me feel happy, make me realize what I am missing in my life, make me understand I can take care of others too, make me understand my loved one opinion is most important in my life, make me want to live my life for long, even though you are noisy your smile is enough for me to lead a day kong, your presence makes me feel safe and comfortable, your encouragement makes me feel brave so don't feel guilty Kong I am loving the way we make love" finished Arthit and peck Kong lips.

Kong eyes welled up he hugged his boyfriend and buried his face in the latter neck to get console, he feels so much loved by  the latter words so he doesn't want to hide anything from him.

Arthit rubbed Kong back for some time, once Kong calmed down Arthit smiled and ask "are you ok? Do you want to talk about it?"

Kong lay silent hugging the latter tight. When Arthit try to leave the bed Kong stopped him and said "I want to confess something phi," fidgeting, he starts to draw a circle on his lover palm which he held in his hand,

"Phi, I have something to say, it has something to do with my accident too, and I am not a virgin"

Arthit chuckled although he internally goes alarmed by his boyfriend words, "I know bedlion, after all, you had a long relationship before, so no problem! past is past".