chapter 22

"My mom and dad got divorced when I was 2 years old, me and my mother lived separate, far away from dad, but because of my grandma's illness, my mother had to leave, so she sends me to my father's home"

"First I felt uncomfortable to live with my dad and stepmother, but my dad's love and my stepmother pampering soon make me comfortable and content. After a month, I joined the school, because I am new to the school, most of them bullied me for stealing the light and used me as an errand boy, I really want to stand out and fight with them but I am scared to disappoint my dad. So I was alone till I met you, that you fought for me ..."

FLASHBACK :

When Arthit was heading to his home from school, he noticed a park, it's a new one, Arthit went there and sat in one of the benches there and enjoyed the breeze by watching others playing.

Suddenly, one boy who is 3 years older than Arthit, ran to him and called "hey! you come and play with us". But Arthit refused his offer because he knows who is that boy is, he is the brother of his classmate who insulted him lot.

When he thought to leave, that boy dragged him violently and made him stood in front of their group. Those 3 guys looked really scary, when Arthit was about to run, one guy warned him "don't you dare run away, stand here and help us to take our ball whenever it goes out of the net"

Arthit shook his head and said "sorry I can't, I have to go". One guy throws the ball towards Arthit head, it hit his forehead hard and landed near his feet.

Arthit rubbed his forehead in throb another one said: "take that ball and pass it to me in 5 seconds or I will break your nose next "

To avoid fighting Arthit decides to follow them, when he about to pick that ball, someone took it and throws back towards the 3 guys. Arthit's pupil enlarged in shock, he saw a kid stood next to him, kong yelled at them "you grownup idiots, if you dare to bully him again I will beat you all"

When they about to throw a punch on kong, one bulky man stopped them, seeing the man everyone flew away, that man warned that kids to not touch kong ever.

kong thanked his bodyguard who ruffled kong hair with a smile and went back to stand in his place. Arthit saw that black dressed man standing behind some tree when he glanced at kong, that latter smiled and said: "don't worry, they will not disturb you again, if they did, just tell phi, I will protect you?"

Arthit nodded his head slowly "thank you for helping me, but don't worry I can take care of myself, how old are you?", Arthit asked his age because kong seems younger than him. Kong asked him back "how old are you", Arthit replied him with a smile "almost 12"

Arthit can see kong is in thoughts so he tapped the latter shoulder for answers. Kong answered "13, I am 13", Arthit saw kong's bodyguard chuckling behind the tree, he can clearly see kong is lying, but he didn't ask him the reason instead he continued his talk.

Both walk back to the bench and started chatting, both exchanged their names, schools and few random stuffs. Like this, they start to meet every weekend.

&&&&&&&

Kong gifted a ring for Arthit on the latter's birthday, when Arthit asked why he gifted a ring.

kong replied, "when I was thinking of an idea regarding the gift, I remembered my grandma's words of, 'if I want to keep the person I love close, I have to marry that person in front of all' and I like you and I want to be with you every  day so I thought it's best for us to marry.

However, uncle John told me we can't marry each other now." Kong ended with a sulking gesture while Arthit glances the black suit man who is guarding them from far away with a blush.