chapter 47

"OK kids, go and do your home work in singto's room, I will get some snacks for you all" Beam ordered to the 4 kids.

Earlier when Beam went to pick singto from Mia house both Krist and Oon pleaded to come with him, Mia told him to take Ice also because both John and nick phone is not reachable , Beam nodded his head and take them all with him to his home.

After sending the kids to go upstairs to singto room, Beam called kong while setting the snacks in the tray,

Hello kong, I took Krist and Oon with me so come here to pick them.

What?!!! ... You Bastard...

What?!!! hey why are you cursing me, I just take them to my home.

How dare you do this to me.. to us?

OK, I understand now, whatever act you are playing I don't care, but I want you to contact P'John or P'Nick in any way and inform them that Ice is with me.

Wait few more minutes, don't kill him before I come, I want to kill him in my hands...

OMG!!! Did you hate that person this much...OK continue your act...I have to go to kids..happy cursing dear.

Beam hanged up his phone and got startled by the sound, "is that mommy, on the phone? I want to talk", he turned to meet Oon standing innocently near the counter, "oh yes it's your mommy but you can't talk now because your mommy is in a crazy mode"

"My mommy is not crazy", Krist growled in his baby voice, "arghh!!...why are you all giving me a heart attack? When did you reach here"

"Oon is hungry so I came to take some snacks", Krist replied him. Krist and oon helped beam to take the snacks to singto room. Krist came back after 10 minutes to the kitchen where beam is preparing dinner for all, he called beam to get the latter attention.

"Hmm...uncle beam...I want to ask you something" Krist asked in low voice, beam teased while cutting the vegetables, "so finally prince Krist want something from this uncle, what? You want me to send singto to your home today"

Krist shook his head and told, "No need uncle beam, I already got a promise from uncle forth to send P'singto to our home over the weekend last Monday, I want something else".

Beam uttered in disbelieve, "why are you and your mommy always trick my husband? I have to train him hard to not fall for you guys crocodile tears, tell me what do you want?"

"Uncle beam...I want uncle to help me to stop people approaching my mommy", Krist told him bravely, beam stopped his action in confusion, "I don't understand dear".

"mommy is crying daily, grandpa, uncle Phana are always trying to get new daddy for us, we don't want anyone even mommy feel so," Krist detailed.

Beam Understood the meaning and asked, "You want to shoo away the guys who are approaching your mommy?", Krist nodded his head vigorously. Beam sighed and went around the table, he picked Krist, putting him on his lap he sat on the stool.

"Krist, don't you want to see your mommy happy? if you allow someone who loves your mommy in your home then it will give some support to your mother". Beam reasoned out to Krist, he doesn't like the idea of his brother living his life without love.

Krist shook his head and said soundly, "No!! Me and Oon won't allow anyone to enter our home, we need no one, mommy told us that we need no one, our love is enough for mommy, we love mommy lot so please help me uncle Beam, we don't want to see mommy cry, stop grandpa and uncle phana"

Beam rubbed his temple and tried again, "ok, what about your real daddy? Will you guys allow him inside?", Krist shouted with his little voice, "No!! I will not allow anyone!"