chapter 54

David home::::

Arthit entered kong home at the verge of breakdown, he runs to David and asked "tell me uncle you found him, please tell me he is resting in his room, I will not disturb him just tell---".

Arthit was cut off by forth who rushed inside with horror, "Mae, tell me dad is lying, tell me no one is abducted, please don't be silent", Mia didn't answer him just hug him tightly and started crying.

Both Arthit and forth understand from the tears, that, what they heard is true, some one kidnapped their loved ones, now what? both questioned in their mind.

David shouted to John after hearing another dead end result, "Are you kidding me? You told me you will finish him in a month, I gave you a month, I separate kong and Arthit like you suggested, now you are telling me he tricked you"

Slap...

Mia slapped David, "don't blame others, it's your fault, it's all because of your  business, I told you one day your kindness will lead us to danger!! Now see they got my sons and grandson,,!!, it's all because of you!!! Go away!!! Go and bring my son's back to me"

Both Arthit and Forth got shocked by the revelation from Mia, Arthit suddenly spoke in soft voice, "then it's not a coincidence,  they really try to abduct kong by drugging him in dad's party"

Before David could process the information, Joan entered while shouting, "what you mean by drugging kong in my party?", forth explained everything that happened in the party, Arthit also explained how the cctv footage missed in particular time.

Mook hugged Mia and said in disappointment, "this all happened because you guys don't trust each other,  if you guys talked with one another before and said us to be careful maybe this will never happened!!"

Everyone went silent, John start to try again but no traces of james, the tracker they put in kong, beam and kids are stopped working, suddenly Arthit stood with a idea from his place and drag Forth outside, he drove the car to Tootah club, he asked the latter to help him to findout anything about kong whereabouts.

John list out the property which James own, so he start to spread his team and send them each to different location, David also informed the police about this, Joan too used his people. Nick is the one who is taking care of ice and singto.

~~~~~~

Arthit and Forth returned home, Tutah tried hard thou but all he got is James brother information who returned to Thailand yesterday from UK', both Arthit and forth is at verge of losing their mind.

Forth didn't reach the living room yet, singto run to him and hugged his leg while whispering, "daddy I want to see pappa...sob...please daddy...sniff..", forth kneel to singto level and asked, "I told you to stay with uncle Nick, why did you came here?"

"Sorry forth, suddenly he started crying and asked me to get him to beam, he didn't eat anything from morning " Nick answered to forth who wipes singto tears and asked "pappa went out of town singto, tomorrow——.."

Singto cut him, "No!! Please daddy I want to see pappa, call him...". "Stop it singto!!!! Enough!!! Eat your food and go to uncle Nick home" Forth shouted, singto flinched in fear, he never raised his voice infront of singto in this past years, Mia run and hugged singto to calm him.

Arthit leaves silently to kong room, he start to throw things on the floor and screamed to his lungs, he shouted, "where are you kong? why this always happened to me? What deed I did in my past that God is hurting me,....Fight for me kong, I will come quickly just endure it until I reach"

Forth started to cry, everyone shocked to see forth cry, they never seen forth cry but now seeing forth sobbing harder on his knees make them sad, singto get himself free from Mia embrace and went near forth and wiped his tears, and said in soft tone, "sorry daddy, I had a dream in my nap, it's....about pappa... I lost him in park.....I got scared...".

Forth hugged singto tightly, he cursed himself, 'how can I be this stupid, singto never behaved like this before, I should have known something is wrong with him, how could I lost my control, I need beam before I lost myself in misery'..

"Sorry singto, but daddy promise you, tomorrow I will bring you to pappa, ok?" Forth convinces singto, after that Nick take singto with him, forth went to search for Arthit who sat on kong bed while hugging kong pillow to his chest.

Forth went near Arthit and put his hand on Arthit shoulders to support him, "throwing and breaking things will not solve anything Arthit, Hold your rage, I am going out to search for them, if you want, you can join me"

Arthit nodded his head and said, "I am scared P, it's been 7 hours since they gone, i feel like...like..it's hard to explain P, the fear is eating me alive, the anger want me to tear something into pieces, I am going insane every minute without knowing about them, they attacked uncle guards mercilessly P, what if they hurt...", forth cut him off by placing his palm in Arthit mouth.

"No!!! Don't think like that, we need to relax our mind to think properly, moreover, what if you lose control like last time, I don't want you to give your body to krist, let's go and get them back safely, let me tell you something Arthit"

"Me and Beam started to date when I was in my 3rd year, I have no family except my cousin sister, I love beam lot, it's near to my graduation, suddenly beam dragged me to kong home and introduced me as his boyfriend and asked their blessings for our marriage."

"All I did was stood behind him silently, god knows how he made them accept our marriage, soon we both got married, the way he claimed me through the kiss in our wedding day made clear to everyone that Beam loved me lot and possessive one too, Mia and David accept me like their son and asked me to call them as dad and mom, one day dad offered me to join with him in his gang work, I was happy that time and promised him to join after beam graduation because I want to spend some more time with beam"

"I never thought I will broke that promise with dad, it's all because of that one horrible day. I have habit of stand  for others in college but what I didn't except was the consequences, it was a day before graduation for beam, my rival  team mates from college kidnapped beam, I got a call from him when I was in a college, all he said was to pick beam, I drove to the said location like a mad man, it's a small house, I saw beam who wrapped himself like a baby in the bed.

"Before I always believed beam is a strong person who no one can hurt mentally or physically, but all my assumptions went like illusion that day, Beam blocked himself from every one, from his life, that time he looks like a glass which shattered into pieces, he didn't meet anyone, all he did was cling on to me with the same mantra "don't hate me forth, don't trust anyone", I don't know what that idiot did to my Beam, all I know is he destroyed my beam happiness so I killed him, without mercy, ruthlessly"

"It took 2 year for Beam to act normal, in the 1st year he never went out, all he did is read books in his room, After that, I started to get scare what if this will happen again once I take the responsibility from dad,so I told dad that I will not follow him in helping others, you can call me selfish Arthit but I will not get hurt since I wanted a peaceful life with beam, I can understand your feelings well but don't get your rage control you, they need you, don't fall in MPD".l

Arthit hugged forth and rubbed his back, both start to tear up in each other shoulders, Arthit said in between cries, "let's not freak out, they will be fine", forth nodded his head. Afterwards both went down to inform David that they will also help, they received some addresses which John handed to David for search.

~~~~~~~~~

"They are not here P!!!!, dammit!!" Arthit punched his car using his fist, it's their 3rd place but all they getting is emptiness,  one more place left, John already informed them that other places are also empty, Arthit get into his car and grabbed the wheels tightly in anger, after a moments of silence he gathered his hope and start to drive again towards his next location.

Suddenly Arthit phone ringed, it's a private number, Arthit glanced the unknown number in anxious, he slide the green button, Forth watched Arthit face goes from fear to anger and finally pale, Arthit cut the call in hurry and start his car to drive.

#########