Chapter 21

Kong opened his eyes slowly and get melted by the sleeping beauty, he smiled and put a kiss on Arthit forehead. Kong climbed off the bed and took his bath, he made sandwiches for them and went to wake Arthit.

Kong lays next to Arthit and stroked the latter hair, Arthit nuzzled into kong warmth and hugged him. kong smiled and put his arms around to hug Arthit back but stopped in the middle by Arthit phone ringtone, kong picked it up.

"Hello P'Knot... ....

ohhh... ...

no phi he didn't tell me......
ok phi will be in an hour.......

thanks p.."

Kongpop cut the call and put Arthit phone back to the table. Kong tapped Arthit shoulders "phi wake up it's getting late".. Arthit buried himself more into kong warmth and said "no, want to sleep more"

Kong kissed Arthit hair and said: "but you have an appointment with doctor Tum"

Tum name ringed a bell inside Arthit mind so he woke up abruptly from the bed but end up in whining "aishhh... it's hurt like hell"

Kong face filled with guilt, he rubbed Arthit back and whispered: "sorry phi, I didn't mean to hurt you but when you ask I can't..."

Arthit cut him off by " I know, I know you don't need to point out that Bedlion, I want to forget my worries that's why I ...asked for more..., now, help me to get ready" Kong grinned and said "sure my bedlamb", kong lift Arthit in bridal style and walked to the bathroom.

Arthit slapped kong chest and said " bedlamb! My foot! Wait until I get my hands on you" when kong about to retort Arthit placed his palm on the latter mouth and said "no more teasing for today my rich lamb", kong laughed happily. After the warm shower Arthit felt so much better.

When he saw the sandwich again Arthit teased kong, "kong can't you prepare something apart from sandwiches? like at least omelette "

Kong shrugged his shoulders and teased, " It's fine if you don't like my sandwiches, at least I have someone who eat my sandwiches without complaints "

Arthit took a bite of his sandwich and asked: "who is that pitiful person kong? your mom?"

Kong smiled slyly and said in his husky voice "Nope, it's KRIST"

Arthit choked on his sandwich "kongpop!! Don't you dare prepare sandwiches for him anymore "

Kong laughed and said, "Jealousy P'arthit is so cute". Arthit blushed and throws his tissue towards kong.

kong tensed to ask his next question, "phi shall I accompany you for your session with doctor Tum?"

Arthit doesn't know what to do, if he allow kong to accompany him to doctor Tum then he has to reveal about kong being a part in his past, so he start to contemplated whether to take kong or not, "sorry kong, doctor Tum don't allow anyone inside his session" Arthit lied, decided to not take kong to his session.

Kong smiled bitterly and asked, " is it your doctor or you P'arthit?"

Arthit got worried and said "No! It's not about me.., it's just..." Arthit was cut by kong next question.

"How long are you gonna keep the truth phi?" Kong asked him. Arthit just hang his head low, keeping his silence, kong got disappointed by his silence, he said: "I know I am also in your past, I waited for you to tell me yourself but seems like you never will, I will accompany you to your session phi," kong end firmly leaving no room for arguments.

Arthit got hurt to see kong's sadness but he can't involve kong without knowing about the level of risk. So he said "sorry for disappointing you, but I can't take you to my session, I will be back tonight, I have to attend my dad's business party too, so don't wait for me, have your dinner " and he walks away without sparing a glance on kong.