Chapter 29

Kong explained everything to Arthit, his uncle unnoticed visit, how his uncle saw him with krist, how krist introduced himself as Arthit, and how his parents want to meet them now.

Kong didn't tell, how he found about Nate himself, how krist acted lovely dovely in front of his uncle, he doesn't want to make his lover worry. Kong noticed how Arthit hand slowly left from his grip, when he saw the latter face there is no expression on his face, just a straight face with a thin smile.

Fixing his eyes on the road Arthit said, "ok then let's go and meet them, don't forget to stop in the supermarket, we need to buy fruits and flowers for your parents". Kong placed his palm in his phi thigh and asked in his pleaded tone "p please talk to me, why are you avoiding the topic, if you are angry show to me"

Arthit gazed kong eyes, his mind screamed 'don't stare his eyes! don't cry,  and don't hug him, stop seeing his puppy face, otherwise, you will lose yourself' Arthit gave a small smile to kong and said: "I am ok, just disappointed, let's go, I don't want to be late"

Kong takes his hand back and starts his car, now his mind is saying only one thing, 'it's not his P'arthit, why is his phi is not responding, his lover should share his thoughts like before or should get angry like in the morning'. After some minutes of driving Kong stopped outside the supermarket.

Both bought some fruits, flowers and vitamins. Arthit excused himself to the restroom while kong went to pay, the moment Arthit closed the cabin door, he dropped to the floor and started sobbing.

He talked himself, 'why? Why is this happening to me? from the moment I opened my eyes since morning, all I am going through is pain, Never in my life, I want my uncle to be my enemy. How come my uncle betrayed his own family' his body shook violently with sobs.

His tears flowing continuously, he rubbed his head and said himself, "the unbearable pain I am having now is, because of my own self, I am getting jealous of my own self, no they are not me, they live in my body with my memories but they are not me"

"I am not selfish to want kong myself right?, Kong can be close with anyone, I don't feel this pain when kong is with his parents, his friends or my friends, but it's different for krist and Oon, they are taking my kong's memory and time, they are doing everything that I want to do with kong, It's hurt to know that other than me someone is comforting kong better"

"I want to be with him in his all memories, I want to see kong's reaction first when he learned about our childhood love, but Oon bested me, I want to meet his family first, not krist"

"I am getting scared, I don't want to be neglected by kong, he is getting closer to krist, what if kong start to like krist's boldness and like to share his moments with krist, I want to be with kong whenever he feels sad, happy, sick and mad"

"It's hurt like hell, when kong blush because of krist, it's like I made kong happy last night, but I don't remember how, kong treating me like a baby who needs care, but with krist, he is expressing himself a lot"

"Kong is always controlling his emotions whenever he is with me, but I don't want that, I want him to be himself with me, I am feeling pain, I don't know how to process this all, how I am gonna handle my uncle, how I am gonna act normal when kong talk about krist and Oon"

Arthit phone vibrated in his pocket, he saw kong name on his display, wiping his tears, he answered in his hoarse voice, "I will be out in 2mins kong",

kong just hummed in response. Later, he noticed Arthit red eyes, he knows his lover must have cried, he was glad at one side that his boyfriend released his worry through cries, but he feels bad for not talk with him so before he start the engine, he softly kissed Arthit lips pouring him he is there for him.