Chapter 32

After shoved the guy with a punch and make him fall on the floor, Arthit rushed to kong who was on the bed with only boxers, Arthit covered his body with a blanket, he cupped kong cheeks and shook his head left to right, he asked, "Are you alright kong? Did that guy hurt you?"

Kong wrapped his arm around Arthit waist, rubbing his head in Arthit's stomach before answering in his soft voice, "No phi, he didn't, I am alright", kong faced the stranger who sat on the floor, watching their action with open mouth, kong sticks his tongue out to the stranger with a victory smile.

The stranger shouted and marched towards kong, "YOU sly lion, today I will kill you!". When Arthit about to punch him again, kong stopped him and told, "don't get dirty by punching him P'arthit"

The stranger took kong favourite clock from the bedside table and jumped on the bed, standing in the opposite edge of the bed, he asked to Arthit, "You, don't remember me?"

Arthit raised his eyebrows towards him, a stranger told to kong, "you idiot, stop your fuc**** acting and explain to your boyfriend otherwise I will break your clock"

Kong shouted, "if you dare P'beam, I will told you to mom", Arthit mind clicked the dot, his eyes went back and forth between beam and kong, finally he said, "Beam, P'Beam!? your cousin"

1hour earlier:(kong's home)

Kong opened his eyes and rubbed it, he can't feel his lower half, his ass hurt at his highest level, but what makes it worst for him is the pain from his wound, it's getting intense by every minute.

He tried Arthit number for long times, but no response, When he was about to keep his phone back in his place, he noticed the sticky notes on it

"Going to see my dad, will be back soon kong"

So without an option, he called his brother, Beam...

Hey, kong... I am about to call you, what are...

P'beam, I want you to come to my home with your first-aid set, use my spare key which I gave you last time

why? Any problem? Leave it, I will come.

Hmmm..kong hummed and cut the call, he searched for his boxers to hide his nakedness, crawling like a cat, he climbed off the bed, he took his boxer from the floor and wears it.

Shortly Beam came, hearing the door opening sound kong pulled the blanket up to his head.

Beam entered kong room and stood near the bed, When Beam tried to remove the blanket, kong tightens his hold, losing his patience Beam shouted, "kongpop stop your silly play, come out of your blanket now", kong shook his head and said, "first you promise me that you will not tease me or take any photo of me"

Beam got puzzled, "what!? What are you saying idiot?, didn't you called me for a check-up...wait! Wait!!! Wait!!! Why I am smelling something strange hahaha ...., OMG today all my preys are acting so cute!"
Kong poked his head out from the blanket and enquired, "who is your another one?"

Beam laughed, "haha.. who else? you and Forth, now that the blanket moved, let me check your body", Beam pulled the blanket up to kong waist, he got shocked to see the scar, without a word he starts to treat the wound.

After some pregnant silence Beam asked, "when and how did you get hurt kongpop?", kong starred the ceiling silently for a second before answering, "it's a long and complicated story P'beam, will tell you next time"

Beam nodded his head and said, "I thought you were loving that guy..what his name...hmm.... ahh Oon, but seeing your conditions it seems not".

kong hurriedly replied, "I like Oon but I love someone else phi, like I told you, it's a long and complicated story to explain."

Beam furrowed and asked, "Fine, at least tell me the beast name who did this."

kong smiled and told, " Arthit, P'arthit, my cute, kind, sexy, smart, fierce and beautiful doctor boyfriend, a total stalwart!"

Beam rolled his eyes and questioned, "really? Kind person never do this cub(he put his hand in kong ass)"

Kong shoves Beam hand away from his ass, "P'beam it hurts!, but this kind person have talent to do worst than this", and kong winked at Beam.

Soon both burst out laughing. suddenly Beam try to smell kong from his chest to stomach, kong laughed and said, "P'beam what are you doing? it's tickling"

Beam still sniffing kong body whispered, "kongpop you smell like a chocolate, did you change your body shampoo?". Kong quickly hides his face with his forearm.

Beam laughed, he knows what it is, to confirm his prediction he starts to lick kong body.

Kong groaned, "P'beam~~~~ahhh..stop! its tic....", both didn't hear the opening sound of door nor a furious Arthit.

Flashback ends:

Arthit feel so ashamed, that he couldn't look Beam eyes, he said awkwardly, "sorry P'beam, I mistaken you", kong smirked towards his cousin and told, "Don't feel sorry P'arthit, actually P'Forth broke my nose first time when he saw me in P'beam dorm, I am happy that You took my revenge hahaha"

Beam throws his disbelief look towards his cousin before nodding at Arthit.

All spend some time with random talks, whenever Beam asked something about Arthit, kong will give the same answer, 'it's long and complicated story p, will tell you later', Beam didn't push it further when he was about to leave, Arthit asked, "hmmm P'beam will you please take kong with you for 2 days"

Beam smiled and told, "it's always my pleasure to get another slave", hearing his lover request, kong got surprised, "phi what are you saying?"

Arthit smiled and told, "kong I forgot to tell you that I have to accompany my colleague to our department conference, you are still in pain, so don't reject P'beam's help"

Kong nodded his head reluctantly after Arthit assurance that he will be back soon. He helped kong to get to the bathroom, Arthit lead Beam to the balcony for a talk. Beam is the first one to talk, "is anything you want to say to me ?"

Arthit silently starred the clouds and started with some hesitation, "P'beam I want you to take care of kong during my absence, until I come and get kong don't leave him alone, don't allow him to go out without you"

Beam doesn't know what to say, suddenly his brother life look like a puzzle, "Arthit, I don't know what is happening to you guys? But if I can help you guys please ask me".

Arthit turn his head to face concerned Beam, he smiled and nodded his head. Beam reassured him, "I know you lied to kong about the conference, but wherever you are going please be careful"

Arthit nods his head lightly, "yes, I lied to him because if he know the truth he will not allow me, don't worry P'beam if anything fatal I have my knight, who will come for me".
Beam rolled his eyes for the remark and said, "you guys are making me dizzy with your muddled words"

Arthit send kong to Beam house and reached his own home to pack his back bag.

He started towards the location tootah messaged him, it's a 7hours drive, throughout the drive his mind is full of one word, 'his mother', 'is she really alive? What should I do if it's true? Shall I approach her or watch her from far?' with so many questions inside his mind he drives fast to the location.

****