chapter 64

Beam took kong and kit with the kids to the mall, he knows it's not good for kong and kit to roam with their week body but when kong blackmailed him with that 'forgiveness' part in tears he gave up. Since his kids are in holiday he took them too.

Beam didn't want to leave out today,  he put this leave especially for singto, but they insisted him today is the day they can enjoy because their husbands have meetings and conference so they will be busy.

All three settled in the food court while their kids were roamed around the mall with their driver. Kong and kit dressed in loose Polo shirt to cover their stomach. They settled near the shop where they can see their kids through glass.

"Remind me! why I fall in love with that doctor?" Kong asked while sipping his drink, Beam smirked and said "because he is loveable, fierce, diligent and handsome beast with pretty ass"

"P'beam!!!!!" Kong raised his voice while kit laughed.

"Stop it P, I am going insane! he is always ordering me P!" Kong said with an exhausted sigh, kit giggled and said, "you know kong! this time I wrapped Ming around my fingers! He will do anything I ask without a protest!"

"Really? Tell me P how did you do that?" Kong asked in curiosity, while kit explained some tricks, Beam full concentration moved to singto who is silent for some reason. He watched singto who is just seeing things without paying any attention.

Krist and Oon are busy enquiring kit's first daughter yuva about what are girls favourite, 'what is torturing him, even if he did something wrong he will never be the one to hide, Now what is stopping him to share with me' Beam snapped out of his thoughts by kong who shouted.

"Kong stop shouting! And don't complaint Arthit like you are good I know all about your demands, I even heard, you tried to fuck him after he rejected you!" beam sneered while pointing his finger at kong who is eating his cake without a pang of guilt.

"Hmm... shall I ask you something personal?" Kong asked with some hesitation to kit who nodded his head.

"How is it for you to be a mother for a girl?" Kong asked nervously, kit eyes moves his daughter who is filling the basket with barbie dolls, "it..... she is still a kid so I don't feel any different... but I always get frightened when I think about her future, I always allow her to talk first, I do everything for her after getting her consents, I heard there is a boy in her school who always ridicules her about not having a mother but until now she didn't complain that to anyone" kit said and end with a bitter smile.

Both kit and kong got silenced after that before Beam consoled them someone interrupted their table "hello doctor kit, do you remember me? You saved my enemy from death bed and make it hard for me to live! So let me pay you for that" the stranger said while grabbing kit arm who got feared and covered his stomach, he already got two miscarriages last year, he can't lose this one too.

Beam and kong got alarmed, Beam try to fight with them but singto runs to them and said krist is fighting with some kids, kong rushed to them while beam start to fight for kit.

Kong went and stopped Krist, "Mam, stop your kids!!" Kong said to the lady who stood near to the kids.

"Sorry but they are not mine, even if they are I will not stop them, your child deserves it for insulting my girl," the lady said while patting her girl's hair.

Kong got angered but soon he calmed himself and said in his soft tone "mam, whatever may happened they are just kids, you should not watch them fight without stopping them, it is not good to encourage violence among kids"

The driver who went to pay the bill came and shocked to see this, he gulped and reported to David, he is already reporting everything happening here to David.