Chapter 62

3days before a trip:::

Everyone heard Arthit yell, they all turned to the door where kong marched to them with madden eyes, Mia placed a teacup on the table and go to Kong for a hug.

SPLASH~~~~~~

"I hate you, I hate you P'beam"...

All eyes got wide in shock, kong runs to his bedroom enraged, "where are kids?" David asked because he doesn't want them to witness this type of thing.

"Nick took Ice and Oon to the ice cream shop,  singto and krist are in the garden" John answered him, Forth approached Beam and wiped his face with his handkerchief.

"What happened Arthit? Why kong behaved like this to the beam?" Mook asked her son before Arthit answered her, Mia whispered something which was heard by everyone "Don't tell me.. he is.. P-Pregnant"

Everyone turned their head to Arthit for answers, that latter just nodded his head with dimple smile "how can you smile like this P? Do you think this is funny?" Everyone got startled by kong voice who starts to cry in disappointment and hurt.

Beam walked to kong but that latter stepped back in betrayal and went to his room but before kong locked his door beam stopped him by putting his half body, considering his pregnancy and damage kong didn't fight him.

"P the vitamins... (sniff) it's not —-.." kong didn't finish his sentence because beam nodded his head  admitting his sin.

"Why P? Why did you do this without my consent? What reason that insisted you injected me hormones medicine without my knowledge? You know right how important is this to me? When I check myself for this process 2months before you said we will start when I am ready, then why did you did this behind my back, when I am not ready? Is it any type of revenge-/.." kong words cut off by beam?

"No kong! Please don't cry, you know right you should not get stress, please relax let me allow to explain my reason ok?" Beam comforted kong softly. Kong stopped his cries the hurt and disappointment in his eyes vanished little.

"Kong you remember about the full check up right?"(it happens when kong and Arthit lived separately for a month) beam asked kong who nodded his head.

"Your result was good, but the thing is my 2 other patients who tried to get pregnant second time failed till now, the harmone we injected in them started to fade away within a day, we don't know what to do, so we tried a different type of one and succeeds for one person but didn't worked for another person, I injected you one without your knowledge to check if your body allowing it but yours too rejected it" Beam stopped his words and gazed kong who is waiting for him to continue with cold eyes.

Beam gulped and continued, "I was about to tell you after Arthit parents anniversary party but we were already worried about other things so I planned to tell you after everything subside but before I know it we got kidnapped, trust me I want to tell you and ask you to go for different treatments to test which is suited for you"

"But when you confessed about your insecurities that day in the hospital I stopped, if I confessed you that time I am sure you will be sad, you asked me that day why your happiness always runs from you, so I planned to test you without your knowledge once after the success I thought to open to you but I didn't expect... this...".beam finished his explanation.

Kong didn't answer him, he just glare time to time and went to his own thoughts, beam tapped kong shoulders to make him snap to reality "sorry kong forgive Phi for deciding by myself. I should at least told you after you got married, but whenever I asked about your health you said you feel fine so I thought it didn't work...but how do I know ...Arthit have a sperm which always succeed at one go...never leave hi.....ahhh...ouch"