Chapter 58

Kong side:::

After getting caught by the nurse kong freed himself from Arthit who whined and moved from kong, the Nurse changed kong IV and silently walked out of the door, kong released a heavy breath "what kind of a doctor are you P? The one who molested a patient?" Kong scoffed.

Arthit shrugged his shoulders and said, "I am a kind of a doctor who will jump on my delicious boyfriend anytime anywhere I want", kong blushed at the remark. Mia entered kong room after knocking it twice. Kong smiled and embraced her as soon as she went near him.

She breaks her hug with tears but wiped it quickly, "Did you eat?" Mia asked kong who blushed hearing this, she eyed both of them who avert their eyes from her, she saw the purple mark on kong neck, she smirked and said, "Doctors should help the patient to rest not to tired him"

Now Arthit flushed in embarrassment, he said his apology "sorry aunty, I just got carried away", averting his eyes from his mom Kong start to dig his food. Before Mia retort back they all turned to the voice.

"Mommy!!" "Mommy!!" "Uncle" Krist, Oon, Ice exclaimed while runs to kong where kong pushed the tray to arthit hands, all three hugged him and kong eyes welled up, the warmth he is getting from his kids make him feel real, he enjoyed the hug and comforted them while saying everything is alright.

Kong broke the hug, Krist and Ice sit in the bed near kong while Oon in kong lap, singto just starred kong with a smile, kong praised his kid "You saved me my dear brave hero" kong said to Oon while kissing his forehead.

Oon shyly nodded his head with "Really?!!" Kong nodded to him assuringly, "it's nothing mommy! I can do anything to save my family!!" All elders chuckled at Oon words. Kong kissed krist hair and said, "you too, did great my baby"

Kong watched krist face hang low, krist said in a low voice, "Oon did it all mommy" kong creased his forehead at krist behaviour, "I am proud of you for being brave and wait for us to save you" kong said to krist and kissed him again.

Krist lifts his face and turns his eyes to singto who is watching him and avert his eyes to kong and said, "But...But..".

Krist was cut off by Nick who entered and announced beam opened his eyes. singto runs outside followed by Nick.

Kong feels delighted and when he was about to climb off the bed, Arthit stopped him with raised eyebrows, "what are you doing?" Arthit asked kong, "what else P, going to P'beam room" kong said in hurry.

"No!! I will take you to him in the evening, rest well" Arthit informed while helping him to back on his bed, Mia smirked and said, "Now you care about his health? Don't you about to bend him earlier??".

"Mom!!! Spare my kids innocents!!" Kong shouted while closing his kid's ears.

Mia just stick her tongue at him, Arthit blushed and rubbed his neck in embarrassment, "actually aunty, it's not like that... As his doctor I don't want P'beam to get too emotional, it's not good for his health, Seeing P'forth and singto may already put him under pressure, I don't want to increase his emotional mode by sending kong to them, they need some alone time too" Arthit said his worry.

"Did you forgot that my son is also your patient?!" Mia asked sarcastically to Arthit, for that Arthit grinned ear to ear while saying "No, he is Prem's patient, so I can do anything to him, it's ok to have intimacy" kong blushed and asked them to leave him alone with his kids.

Mia went with Ice to beam room after handing kong phone to him, Arthit kissed kong and his kids and leaves for his work after promising his kids to take out for lunch.

Kong made krist and Oon sit in front of him on the bed, "Now tell me krist why are you sad?" Kong asked krist, who lowered his eyes and murmured something, both Oon and kong didn't catch that.