chapter 20

After Kong reached his home, he took his pad and started to pen down his thoughts. His mother doesn't know anything about Oon family because he never mentioned it to her.

When he asked his Mother, 'if I was this close with him then why don't I remember him mom?"

She just replied, "I don't know, you were just very young back then, it's usual for kids to forgot, even I forgot about him until you mention his name now, I was busy and occupied because of your sister's treatment".

Kong just nodded his head and asked her again "why don't I remember anything about grandma or my stay in her house?".

And Kong Mother's once again convinced him with some crappy theory, he list out every thing he remembered about his past in the pad. His mother mentioned about his small accident which happened during that time, it was a simple fall from the tree branch, according to his mother he climbed a tree during playing with his friends and slipped, because of that he stayed bed ridden for almost a week.

Kong released a helpless sigh he doesn't know what to do,  now that it is confirmed that he indeed played a role in Arthit past he doesn't know how to proceed.

Shall he tell this to Arthit? or wait until he get full info, he questioned himself in worry. His grandma is no more so he couldn't ask her for details and other than her he doesn't know who to ask.

TIME SKIP: ARTHIT PoV

It's been 3 days, I am barely hanging there, all the data I am getting from people is edge me to erupt like a volcano  in rage. if it is not for my boyfriend constant comfort I might end up hurting someone by now.

Number one villain is my dad! when I went to see him first day, as usual, he scolds me for taking sick leave and complained about how irresponsible doctor I am! and yelled to get lost.

But I stood there firmly, my boldness irritated that man more and he shouted at me to meet him next morning at breakfast.

Finally, I was happy that he was ready to talk with me, I shared this to Kong happily, he also talked about his visit to his home. But next day morning when I went to see my dad, I was greeted by mother, alone,  and end up accepting some bullish** date.

To avoid me, that man ran out of the country for a week faking a crappy medical reasons.

Next and most suspicious villain is my uncle, till now my uncle never rejected my requests, but now he is avoiding me like a plea, why you ask? because I asked him why did he choosen the seafood restaurant?

He gave me some stupid reason that his client requested him, so when I asked him why did he allow the client to choose the location, well because as per the company regulation it should be them who always decides the place, without explaining me he goes all silent and asked me "are you doubting me Arthit? ", I want to shout a big 'Yes' but i don't want to doubt the man who helped me lot.

I went to Kong to drop my frustration towards my family. He really has some magic with him because his presence alone got me calm. But today that too all went in vain,  even his presence can't change my grumpy mood.

You might be already guessed now, yes it's all because of that 'Idiotic,  fuc***g krist', the dare he is doing to get information is unbelievable!.

I went to the so-called 'helping friends' club to enquiry about Krist. But when I set my foot there, one girl rushed to me and kissed me, in my lips... I pushed her away forcibly.

Next moment, I was hugged by a man like a leach. OMG !!! I jolted him away too, all my shyness towards new place gone in a blink, I asked in my cold tone "who the hell are you guys?".