chapter 1

Author's POV

He walked up to his schoolw anting to go home already. As he step into the school's gate, gossips filled the whole school. Others were about him while other was not.

there he is the infamous yeonjun choi

hey! you shit ha ha ha...

There's a new kid in town

Rumors had it that his handsome

I'll bet I can get a taste of him

And many shits that yeonjun can't get himself to care of. He rolled his eyes as he thought, brainless shit. Don't get him wrong, he was absolutely right.

The ones who were chit chatting awhile ago was the school's "mean girls", or thats what they want to think of themselves.

They act as if they were really pretty behind those uneven foundation and those plastic buttocks. Yet, boys from his school still loves and adores them.

You might be wondering, "why do you care, its there choice to be decided not yours".

Well they kinda, uhm, bully yeonjun to the exact point where you can see tears made up of blood on yeonjun's face.

Yeonjun is used to it though. But he can't help but question the fate unto why he had to experience all of this.

Is my sins that severe in my past life? Did I really deserve all of this?

Yeonjun already suffered enough at his home, is it really necessary to experience the same thing at school?

Quickly shaking the thoughts off, he plugged his airpods and put on the hood of his hoodie. He rapidly went to the lockers area and went to his locker. In chance to skip the routine where he will always be teased by the one and only mean shits (yeonjun loves to call them that so).

Luckily, he escaped them and avoided them. With that as a start, he felt relieved and just decided to go to his class.

After a few minutes when yeonjun arrived inside his classroom, their advisor known as Mr. Jeon (a/n: eyyyyy jungkook) made his ways inside their classroom.

Just like the usual, most of his classmates especially the girls were gushing and made shameless amount of moves for Mr. Jeon to notice them.

But still, Mr. Jeon held his face up and ignored them as usual and quickly started the class.

"Good Morning class!"

"Good Morning Mr. Jeon"

Mr. Jeon just nodded his head and proceeded to start with the class which was a science subject.

Just like any other day, yeonjun just listened intently and wrote down some important notes.

kringggg

finally, Choi yeonjun thought as he just wants to go on woth the next class.

For some reasons, he felt nervous today like something would happen and thats just another reason to make him feel jittery.

Deciding to just shrugg off the thought he decided to calm his nerves through listening to music. He put on his airpods and listened to runaway by txt (a/n: stan talent stan txt. Stream runaway bitches)

Bopping his head gently, he made his way out of his classroom and made his way through his lockers.

Not even half way of towards his destination, Yeji, the so called leader of the mean girls in school, blocked his way with a bitch face.