-2-

mattia's pov

"no way she's been working here for a year." i pour all of us a glass of champagne.

"nah i've seen her a couple times before," alejandro takes a sip. "she's bad."

"she's mine," i clarify. "did you see the attitude she gave me? that's a turn on."

"you gotta love it when a female resists and plays hard to get," mariano agreed. "gotta go with mattia on this one."

"can we go back on topic?" kairi groans.

"so you cobras want our help with what?" i ask. kairi, alejandro, and i were apart of the Panthers and mariano and his group were with the Cobras. our generation have done a good job keeping the peace so far.

"actually, this situation can benefit you too," said mar. "little birdie told me that the Kingston's are expecting a special delivery soon. why don't we interrupt it?"

i smirk.

"hold on," kairi cuts in. "you want us to make the Kingstons even more mad? did you guys forget we costed them nearly $1 million a couple months ago?"

"chill out kai," alejandro replies. "we need action anyway."

"yeah who doesn't wanna steal drugs on their free time and make more money?" i look at him.

"we've killed too many people," kairi reminds us. "you really want the police on our trail?"

"i've been paying chris from the police station to keep them off our trail," i inform him. "we got a cop on our side— we'll be fine."

"so we got a deal then?" mariano asks. "split what we steal?"

i nod. "can't wait to see the look on Xavier Kingston's face when we cost him even more."

i escort mariano and his men downstairs to say goodbye. when i look at the bar, i saw y/n talking to another worker.

"hey mamas," i walk up to her.

"what did i say about calling me that?" she snaps.

"i love how feisty you are," i bite my lip.

y/n rolls her eyes and continues pouring some drinks.

"why don't you take a break and have a drink with me?" i offer.

"i don't get paid to take a break and drink with you." she doesn't even look at me.

"you don't know how it works around here do you? i ask, people do. it's simple. try it," i say sternly. y/n continues ignoring me. "you know i'm your boss right?"

y/n sighs. "you're pulling the 'i'm your boss card'?"

"hey sweetheart," a man says.

"what do you want richard," she sighs.

"you," he answers. "i've made it pretty clear from the beginning."

"and i've made it pretty clear that i'm not interested."

he slides a hundred across the table. "there's more from where that came from if you give me some of your time."

y/n takes the $100 and puts it in her shirt. "that's for wasting my time right now."

he glares at her. "come on, why do you have to be so difficult?"

"she said she's not interested," i cut in. "move along."

"you wanna mind your own business?" he shoots back.

"talk to me like that again i dare you." i walk closer to him.

"richard," a man runs up to him. "that's mattia polibio."

richard widens his eyes and looks at me. "you think cause you're a polibio you can get away with whatever you want?"

"i know i can get away with whatever i want," i answer. "you're in my club. leave."

his friend pulls him away and i watch his group exit the club.

"i had that handle," said y/n.

"i'll take that as a thank you," i smile. "but uh... i have other ways you can thank me in mind."

"hey mattia," a female says. i turn to the side and saw leah walking towards me. "looking for me?"

"she can thank you for me then," y/n smiles sarcastically and walks away.

"what do you want leah?" i ask, annoyed.

"come on, don't treat me like that i know you want more." she tugs on the collar of my shirt.

i look over at y/n who was taking people's orders and then back at leah. "fuck it. i'm horny, lets go upstairs."

leah giggles and they both of make our way to a private a room.

.