-28-

third person's pov

kairi and alejandro follow mattia's gaze and felt their smiles disappear as well when they lay their eyes on y/n who was completely unknown to the fact that they were there.

hector on the other hand, saw them the minute he and y/n entered the room. he noticed that she still hadn't spotted the three panthers, and he was going to keep it that way. quickly, he switches places with y/n so that her back would face them.

"what're you doing?" she giggles.

"i wanted to get a better look at the menu up there," hector lies. "your big ass head was blocking me."

"acting like i won't beat your ass right here right now," y/n jokingly puts her fist in the air.

"trained with you 24/7 and now you think you take me huh?"

the past week, the two of them have gotten closer to each other and if hector was being honest, he grew fond of her...

"did you guys order yet?" avani just walked into the cafe.

"nah we're still looking," y/n answers. who else grew closer? these two girls for sure.

after the three of them got their drinks, hector wanted to leave right away before y/n could see mattia and his friends, but she wanted to stay a little.

"let's find some seats," said y/n. just as she was about to turn around and make eye contact with the three boys, hector grabs his straw and flicks whip cream all over her. "uh dick."

"that's what you getting for thinking you can take me," he laughs.

"ugh you got it on my shirt you asshole," y/n groans. "i'll be right back i'm gonna go to the bathroom and clean it off."

"yeah you do that."

mattia kairi and alejandro watch her walk to the back of the cafe with all these thoughts going their heads. both kairi and mattia were thinking the same thing: jealousy. had y/n found a new guy she was interested in? mattia will never know. or did she gain a new best friend? kairi will never know.

"why'd you do that? you're such a child," avani rolls her eyes at her brother.

"turn around," he mumbles.

hesistantly, avani rotates her back and sees mattia glaring directly at them. knowing that y/n has worked so hard to forget about mattia, hector had to get rid of them before she saw him again.

"you should leave," he tells the boys. "before she sees you."

"we got here first," alejandro replies. "maybe you're the ones who should leave."

"y/n's not gonna get to the exit without seeing you guys first," avani adds.

"what, baby cobra can't face me after what she's done?" mattia pouts sarcastically. "she's a coward."

"after what she's done?" hector raises his voice. "all of you are fucking liars and you put her through hell."

"oh is that what she's telling you?" mattia laughs. "sure look like she had fun time with me." he was referring to all the lying and spying he thought she did.

but hector thought he meant when they slept together. "if we weren't in public..."

"if we weren't in public i would blow all of your fucking brains out," mattia grits through his teeth. "shit, how about we go to the back right now and settle this."

"mattia," kairi interrupts. "let's just go."

"why? don't you wanna see your bff and revisit the memories of you guys going shopping?" mattia asks.

"why are you acting so hurt?" avani questions him. "you mad you didn't get to use her enough?"

"use her? i gave her everything."

"no, what you did mattia, was sleep with her knowing all these facts about her past and then sold her for money," hector opposes. "but i'm not gonna be like that. don't worry, i'll treat her right for you."

at first he was confused on what hector meant by "knowing all these facts about her past" but hearing the last sentence he said made him mad.

"motherfucke-"

"mattia," kairi shouts. "let's. go. they're not worth it." and this next sentence took a lot for him to say. "y/n's not worth it."

alejandro and kairi both lead mattia out of the cafe just in time as y/n exited the bathroom. she squints her eyes at the people who just walked out because she thought she saw a glimpse of someone familiar. someone she use to care deeply for.

(a/n: this was all so dramatic lmfaoo)

.