-44-

y/n's pov

the next day...

i felt something pecking my jawline causing me to wake up. 

"morning," mattia said in a raspy voice, continuing to kiss my neck. 

i bring his head up so that i can kiss him back on the lips. "morning," i smile. 

"i fucking wish i could wake up like this everyday." he wipes his face. 

"i know, me too," i agreed. his hand started trailing down my body and he stopped right above the hem of my shorts. i nod, telling him to go further. 

slight smut warning

mattia hooks his fingers on my pants and pulls them off as he licks his lips. i couldn't really see what was happening because there was a blanket covering us but i had a pretty good idea of he was about to do. 

his middle and ring finger slowly entered me making me shut my eyes to prepare myself for the pleasure. i felt his gaze on me as he started pumping his fingers in and out, slightly picking up the pace each time. 

he started kissing my neck again and sucking on my sweet spot while i was letting out quiet moans. i arch my back a little bit as i felt his fingers go deeper, hitting the right spot. 

"how does that feel?" he asks me. 

"really, really good," i struggled to whisper. 

then i heard my phone buzzing on the night stand. mattia reached over, not stopping his actions, and grabbed my phone. 

"it's hector," he tells me. "answer it." 

"what if he hears me-," i got cut off by him speeding up his fingers. 

"then be quiet," he smirks. "don't moan." 

i take my phone from him as he goes lower down my body. 

"h-hello?" i speak into the phone. 

"hey where are you? i'm at your house right now," said hector. 

just as i was about to say something, mattia's tongue made contact with my clit almost making me scream, but i covered my mouth. 

"i'm spent the n-night with a... a friend," i reply. after finishing my sentence i mute the call. "mattia stop i can't keep quiet." 

"not my problem," he responds. "unmute the call. let him hear you then." without warning he slips his tongue into me making me moan loudly. 

"hello? you still there?" hector asks.

i use my thumb to unmute myself. "y-yeah sorry. i'll be home an hour or two. f-feel free to wait." 

"are you okay? you sound.. uncomfortable." 

i grunt a little as mattia curls his tongue. "uh yeah i was just stretching." 

he takes out his tongue out and inserted his fingers into me again while making figure 8's on my clit with his tongue. instinctively i tugged on the roots of his hair, aching for more. 

"okay cool then i'll just see you when you get back," hector says. 

"okay see you later bye." i quickly hang up and throw my phone somewhere. "mattia i'm gonna cum." 

seconds later i released and mattia disconnected his mouth from me. 

"i kinda wanted hector to hear us but whatever," he chuckles. 

end of smut

"i think he might've heard me moan a little bit," i pant. 

"perfect," he jokes. 

i lightly slap him. "then he's gonna ask me a bunch of questions." mattia pulls me on top of him tried to kiss me but i stop him. "do you realize where your mouth was just a minute ago?" 

"you taste good though." he moved his head forward a pecked my lips quickly. "i'm gonna go get ready."

mattia tried getting up but i pushed him back down. "no, it's your turn now." he smirks and watches me pull down his pants. 

-

"hector? i'm home," i shout. 

he comes out of the living room with a smile. "hey, wanna go grab some breakfast?"

"sure," i reply. 

"who'd you spend the night with?"

"uh my friend isabella, she's not really mixed with all of this mafia stuff," i say. 

"oh okay cause i thought i heard like moaning and shit," he laughs. "weird." 

"yeah, weird." 

mattia's pov

"did you guys just get home?" i ask kairi and alejandro

"yeah we spent the night at marianos," said alejandro. "bro you missed outtt, why'd you have to leave so early?"

"i told you guys i was tired," i answer. 

"you could've just slept over like we did," kairi says. "unless you were sleeping over somewhere else..."

"i came straight home," i lie. "i just wasn't feeling it that's all." 

he squints his eyes. "uh huh. so anyway, we should start buying better guns for our soldiers." 

"yeah that's what i was thinking," i state. "i know someone who can supply us with good weapons-- i'll call them right now." 

"okay and why are there towels here?" alejandro lifts them up from the couch. "it's sandy too, ew." 

shit i forgot to put those away. "i don't know, i didn't even see those there." 

alejandro shrugs and puts it back. 

(a/n: hi, i know it's kinda boring right now and lacking action but dw, it's coming)

.

Attached || Mattia Polibioजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें