-48-

y/n's pov

tomorrow. i'm getting married tomorrow. i've been trying my best to try and forget the argument i had with mattia and all the wedding arrangements have kept me busy.

"is it normal to be nervous at a wedding you don't want to be apart of?" i ask avani.

"is it normal to be nervous even though you're only the bridesmaid?"

isabella and avani we're going to be my side when all of this goes down.

"i can't believe the wedding day is basically already here," i say. "after tomorrow my life is going to change more than it already has."

"have you talked to mattia?" she asks.

i shake my head. "and that's a good thing right?"

"yeah," she nods. "the sooner you forget about him, the better."

"i don't think i can ever forget about him— that's the problem," i sigh.

"maybe you'll fall in love with xavier again," she shrugs. "he's been tolerable right?"

"yeah i can tell he's trying hard to change and be a 'better' person for me but it's not the same," i tell her. "it's like once i fell in love with mattia, there was no going back."

she walks over to me and gives me a side hug while rubbing my shoulder. "take it one day at a time. all you need to focus on right now is preparing for your big day tomorrow."

mattia's pov

"isabella hey," i smile at her. "stop working for a second."

she puts down her tray and gives me her attention. "what's up?"

"i'm sure you know what day it is tomorrow," i mumble.

"well yeah, i'm the bridesmaid," she laughs.

"i need you to tell me where the location of the weddings gonna be," i get straight to the point.

"i already told you a bunch of information that i shouldn't of in the first place," isabella reminds me. "i can't tell you the location of the wedding."

"but i can't let her get married. you don't even like xavier."

"maybe a week ago i would've agreed with you but i'm starting to think this is for the best," she says.

i frown. "what made you change your mind?"

"i didn't know you were the 'capo of the panthers' at first. i genuinely thought you were just some rich guy."

i wipe my face. "she'll never be happy with xavier— you know that."

"and she can't be happy with you either," said isabella. "you guys will never be able to be together in peace. even if the wedding isn't happening you'd still have to continue sneaking around together in secrecy."

she had a point, y/n doesn't deserve that. "i know but i rather sneak around with her than watch her marry another man."

"she told me about the conversation you guys had a couple days ago," she mentioned. "the one where she told you she loves you but then you were like..."

"i do love her," i say. "being around her is exciting, and it makes me feel alive. i'm not ready to give that up. especially not to xavier. you have to tell me where the location of the wedding is."

"i'm sorry mattia. this is the one thing i can't tell you." we both just stare at the floor until isabella spoke again. "but if you were to just follow me to the wedding, i wouldn't know."

i smirk. "and i may or may not have your address on your resume."

"i hope you don't wait for me to leave my apartment tomorrow afternoon and follow my car."

"thank you isabella," i say sincerely.

"what're you gonna do to stop it?" she asks.

"it's.. better if you don't know," i answer. "but i would leave as soon you see me."

she didn't ask any questions and just nodded.

-

"tomorrow's the big day," kairi says.

"is everything ready?" i turn my head to him.

"yeah," he confirms.

"we've been on plenty of missions but i have no idea why i'm so nervous for this," alejandro let's out a deep breath. "this is so risky."

"you guys don't have to go," i tell them. "i'll do this alone."

"you kidding?" kairi chuckles. "i've always wanted to crash a wedding."

"exactly," alejandro agreed. "besides, i can't wait to see the look on xavier's face."

"i love you both," i smile.

"yeah well we love you too." kairi pats me on my shoulder.

"even if this doesn't go as planned," i sigh, "i'll die trying."

.