-54-

(a/n: please comment ur favorite mattia stories with the authors name cuz i wanna read them. thank you✨✨✨✨)

y/n's pov

to our surprise no one was guarding the front entrance, but i guess it was because they weren't fully prepared to move to a different location so last minute.

"just kill anyone who gets in our way," i tell bryan.

"yes ma'aam."

easily, we walked through the entrance and it took the kingston soldiers a few seconds before they recognized who i was. bryan and hector shot them before they could take their guns out and aim at us, but we left one soldier alive.

"put the gun down," i say to him. "there's many of us and one of you." hector and bryan kept their weaponed at him. the kingston soldier sighed and dropped his gun, putting his hands on the air. i grab him and turn him around, making him walk in front of me. "sorry, but i need you as leverage. take me to xavier."

"he's on the other side of the building," the solider told me.

"walk."

i kept my gun at his head as he slowly led us to different room, where mattia and his soliders were already there, each pointing a gun at someone.

"all of you guys put your guns down or i'll shoot him right here, right now." i press the gun harder against the soldiers head.

"what do you want?" xavier asked.

"you. obviously," i replied. "drop your gun or your soldier dies."

xavier glared at me before bending down slowly and placing the gun on the floor. "let him go."

"not yet," i say.

"look i didn't mean to kill your dad, i literally looked up to him."

"if it weren't my dad, it would've been mattia. that's just as bad," i respond. "either way you would be a problem for me, for what i have planned."

"and what've got you planned?" xavier asked.

"peace," i simply say. "i don't want you and your division to stir up trouble for us every single day. i know peace isn't something you choose to believe in."

"yeah because peace would never work. the alliance i assume you and the panthers have, it's not gonna last. it only happened because you and mattia are sleeping together," xavier spat. "people will always demand blood."

"and that's why i have to do this," i answer. "blood for blood." referring to my father's death. i take the gun away from the soldier's head and aim at xavier, pulling the trigger. i heard a lot of gasps coming from his soldiers as they just stare.

seconds later, they all aimed the gun at me but my soldiers aimed it back at them.

"you shoot her, we shoot you, let's go then," mattia shouted.

"xavier was the only one i wanted," i put my hands up. "i'm going to offer you guys what i tried to offer him, peace."

"if you really wanted peace you wouldn't have killed our capo," the first solider said.

"as i said. blood for blood, as people working in the mafia you have to understand that," i say. "he killed the capo of the cobras, that has consequences. but i don't want there to be anymore killing. i don't want my kid to grow up and already have people hate her just for being my child. i killed xavier because you guys need a new start, you need a leader will do what's best for you guys. he craved power too much. we all have a chance at peace now." they were all silent but i could tell it wasn't enough because they were still aiming their guns at me.

"maybe it's time to use that plan B of yours," avani whispered.

she was right. "fine. let's do it this way then. everyone in this room has the opportunity to kill me, one on one. i'm not leaving here until we agree on peace. i will fight whoever i need to in this room and if beat all of you, you will stand down."

"woah wait what?" mattia yelled. "since when was this apart of the plan?"

i ignored him and looked at the soldiers. "if you get a chance, you can kill me. if make it out alive, then rest of your people will agree on this alliance." there was only a small portion of the kingston soldiers in the room so i wasn't too worried.

"fine," the kingston soldier said. "what weapons can we use?"

"only knives," i nod. "who was suppose to be the next capo?"

"xavier's underboss, noah. but he's not here right now. he doesn't even know xavier's dead remember," he growled.

i let out a deep breath, a part of me felt guilty. "okay well, are we doing this or not?"

mattia walked over to me. "what the hell are you doing? you are not fighting all of these people-- let me do it."

"no. i'm the one who killed xavier so it has to be me," i say.

"you do not seriously think i'm gonna watch all these people try to kill you and not do anything about it."

"you can't get involved," i whisper. "we need this peace."

"fuck peace-- i'm not watching you die," he argued.

"mattia," kairi cut in. "she can do it. she's not gonna die, okay?"

"you don't know that," mattia replied.

"are you ready?" the kingston soldier asked me.

"yeah i am," i answered.

.