-32-

y/n's pov

his footsteps were getting closer to me so i picked up my pace casually. there were multiple VIP rooms but i walked towards one that caught my eye first and made sure he knew i was going to that one. 

as soon as my foot was through the door i heard him jog slightly before he pushed me all the way in and shoved me against the wall with a knife at my throat. 

"hi princess, nice to see you again," he smirked. "too bad it's under different circumstances this time." he pressed the blade harder at my throat that if he went any further, it would've cut my skin. i remained calm as i watched him take off his mask. "follow my instructions and you'll leave here without a mark." 

"you sure about that?" i ask. he looks down at my hand and saw me pressing another knife at his waist. "guess we had the same thing planned tonight." 

"i wasn't here to kill you," he mumbled. "because even after everything you did to me i could never kill you." 

my expression softens slightly at his words. "nice try. almost believed you there for a second." 

his scent was still the same and i didn't think it was possible but he got more attractive. even though he has a knife at my throat it still felt nice to finally feel his touch again, to be so close to him that i could hear and feel his breathing. 

mattia's pov 

when i look in her eyes i still see the same y/n that worked at my club a month ago. they weren't dark and soulless like i thought they would be. maybe i wanted to believe it so bad but i swear i can see the love in her eyes when she looks into mine. and if it was going to cost my life to know the truth then fine.

i remove the knife from her neck and bring her blade up to mine. "kill me then. that's what you came here to do right?" she clenches her jaw and her grip on the knife tightens, but she didn't move. "do it," i whisper. 

we stood there for what felt like the longest time until she finally retreats the blade and throws it on the floor. "i'm not like you or like my father. i can never truly be one of you guys." 

"you've killed before. what's the difference?" i ask. 

"the difference is that even though i shouldn't, a part of me cares." 

and that's all it took for me to grab her and kiss her. 

y/n's pov

at first when he came closer to me i thought he was to going to stab me in the stomach but then i felt his lips on mine. my hands immediately fly to the side of his face while his wrap around my lower back. 

smut warning

i start unbuckling his belt as he undid my dress and took it off in a swift motion. his lips traveled to my neck and he starts sucking lightly enough to not give me a hickey while he unbuttons his shirt at the same time. 

without warning i felt his length enter me causing me to gasp and moan softly. 

"fuck i've missed this," he whispered in my ear. mattia began thrusting lightly, continuing to suck on my lower neck in order to keep himself quiet. all i heard next were his muffle groans and my heavy breathing. i couldn't process how good the pleasure felt as he went in and out of me. 

"right there," i say. 

his tip made contact with my g spot repeatedly, making me clench my walls multiple times. he gripped my waist tightly, surely leaving marks later on. before i could finish, mattia threw me onto a wide sofa and climbed on top of me. he reconnected our lips and aligned himself at my entrance again. 

after a couple minutes of thrusting into me , his stroke got sloppier and weaker. "i'm gonna cum." 

"me too," i reply. "keep going." seconds later i released and arched my back as a moan escaped my mouth. mattia finished not long after me and then fell right besides me. 

end of smut (writing smut became awkward for me lmfao)

it took us a minute to catch our breaths before i realized what i had just done. i grabbed my knife from the floor and climb on top of him, holding it to his throat again. 

"congratulations, you tricked me, i gave in," i say. "doesn't change the fact that you're a liar." 

.