-49-

third person pov

wedding day...

y/n paces back in forth in her room hoping that somehow she can get out of this. but she knows she can't.

"hey y/n," her dad enters the room. "how are you feeling?"

"i think you know the answer," she answers.

"i'm really sorry," he apologizes. "i know this isn't fair and this is the last thing you wanna be doing."

"anything for family right?" she didn't know whether her statement was sincere or sarcastic.

"you should go get ready at the chapel," her dad advises. "the driver will be waiting for you downstairs. avani's already here too."

"isabella's gonna meet us there," she tells him. "guess we can all get ready together."

meanwhile...

while isabella walks to her car, she looks around to see if mattia was anywhere near. on the other side of the road she spotted a black mercedes immediately knowing it was his.

mattia rolls down his window and takes off his sunglasses before giving her a smile.

"that's isabella?" alejandro asks.

"yeah."

"huh, she's cute."

mattia looks over the passenger seat and gives him a small smile. "mariano's gonna meet us at the destination."

"he's a real one for helping us with this," said kairi from the back seat.

mattia agreed, grateful that the capo of the Dragons was kind enough to risk his life for this. they all knew that the place was going to be swarmed with soldiers from both the kingston's and the cobras.

"she's moving," alejandro pointed at isabella's car.

mattia puts the gear shift into drive and follows her from a safe distance. behind him were two more cars that his soldiers were riding in.

the boys have been following isabella for about 30 minutes until finally they saw her park the car at a chapel.

"i'm gonna keep driving around— scan the perimeter," mattia said. "someone text mariano our location."

as he continued circling the chapel, he noticed many soldiers outside standing guard.

"fuck this is going to be harder than we thought," kairi mumbled. "there's probably way more soldiers inside too."

mattia's eyes inspect the chapel and noticed part of the roof was made out of glass. "some of us are gonna to enter from up there."

"let mariano do it," said alejandro. "he always likes making a dramatic entrance from the roof."

"we need to park somewhere else and fill in the rest of the soldiers," kairi stated.

the car drove off and arrived at a nearby park, where mariano soon appeared as well. everyone got out of their cars and huddled around.

"we need to wait until everyone goes inside so that we have a clear coast of walking in," mattia began. "i'm sure there will be some soldiers standing guard outside so a couple of you need to take care of that."

"what are me and my guys doing?" mariano asked.

"you guys have to climb up to the roof and break the glass. once you and your men are inside first, then i'll come in or else the soldiers inside will shoot me on sight."

"do we know when the ceremony's starting?" kairi asks.

mattia shakes his head. "once i get to the roof i'll peak inside and let y'all know," said mar. "you guys have your ear pieces right?"

all the boys nodded.

mattia turns to his workers. "as for the soldiers outside guarding the entrance, you guys will need to create a distraction, get them away from their post then come up from behind them. play it out carefully." his men nodded in understanding. "once kairi alejandro and i have a clear pathway to the entrance we'll make a run for it."

"i gotta ask, what's your goal in there?" alejandro questions. "are you gonna kill xavier?"

"for once in my life i'm not gonna start it out with violence," mattia answers. "i need to talk to her first— but that doesn't mean you guys can't be violent, if you see someone aiming at me, shoot them." everyone nodded right away.

"i can't wait to hear your speech for her," kairi giggles. "someone record this i wanna make it my ringtone."

"shut up," mattia hits him in the back of the head. "god, i hope this all turns out okay."

"it will," mariano assures him. "we all got your back on this one."

it was safe to say each and every one of those boys were nervous. they had never been at a setting where both the kingstons and the cobras were present, but then again the dragons and the panthers had each other.

-

y/n stares at herself in the mirror, as she's wearing the wedding dress she picked out a couple weeks ago, the one mattia had also liked.

knock knock

she turns around and sees avani and isabella walking in with the same bridesmaid dress.

"wow you look amazing," isabella chuckles.

avani walks closer to her and reaches for her chest. "cute necklace. where'd you get it from?"

y/n looks down at the diamond necklace mattia had stolen for her and smiles. "it was a gift."

avani examines her face, figuring out who the gift was probably from. "well it looks great with the dress and on you."

the only thought that was going through y/n's head was that she wished mattia could see her wearing it right now.

.