-13-

y/n's pov

"wake up princess." i feel someone yank the blanket off me.

i open one eye and see mattia standing at the end of the bed. "go away."

"didn't you wanna train today?" he reminds me.

"no," i mumble.

"yes," he argued. "get up. get dressed."

"what time is it?"

"7am," he answers. "if you don't get up, i'mma make you get up."

"fuck off mattia."

then i felt a pair of hands grab my waist lifting me into the air. he sat me down properly on the edge of my bed and threw some work out clothes at me.

"change," he ordered.

"it's too early for this," i whine.

"i'll get you started," he smirked and pulled my shorts down.

"mattia," i yell. "seriously?"

"oo keep wearing an underwear like that around me and i'll find another way to make you sweat. and it's not training," he licks his lips. "get dressed and meet me downstairs in the kitchen."

"okay," i give in.

-

"that was quicker than i thought," he smiles as i sit down at the kitchen counter.

"i was just grumpy and tired. i don't like being woken up," i yawn.

"here eat this before we get started." mattia slides a plate with an avocado toast and eggs on the side to me. "do you want orange juice today?"

"yeah," i nod and take a bite of my food. "wow you make really good eggs."

"really? i literally just threw them in the pan and then took it out a few minutes later." mattia pours my orange juice and then puts it next to me.

i expected him to talk about last night's event but he didn't bring it up at all. i had to know what he was thinking so i can work from there.

"are you not gonna eat?" i ask.

"i already ate," he shrugs. "meet me in the gym when you're done."

"we have a gym here?"

"we have everything here," he laughs. "we'll work in the gym for a little bit then take it outside. it's pretty chilly today so it'll be perfect."

"thank you mr. weatherman."

once i finish eating, i wash the dishes and put them back in the cabinet like a good house guest. i realized that i didn't know where the fuck the gym was so i asked one of the soldiers that were standing around.

"it's down that way to the left and down the little stairs," he directs me.

"okay thanks." when i walk into the gym i saw mattia doing some pull ups but he hopped off when he heard me coming.

"we're gonna work on building up your body right now so the punching and kicking will come after," he says. "okay first, do 2 sets of 15 pushups, 2 sets of 40 sit ups, 2 sets of 15 pull ups, 1 minute plank, 30 second side planks on each side, and 2 sets of 20 squats. i wanna see the squats."

"can you not be a perv," i get on the floor to put myself in a push up position. there was a huge mirror on the wall so i was able to see my form and what i was doing.

"put your back a little bit lower," mattia presses down on my lower back. "perfect."

doing all the workouts mattia instructed me to do made me feel so sore, i could barely stand up. can't believe he made me do all of that on the first day.

"my ass hurts," i whine.

"let me massage it for you," he winks. "it's suppose to burn— that means you're doing it right."

"okay i'm done with all the sets," i stand up. "what now?"

"run a mile outside," he smiles. "i'll run with you if you want."

"mattia," i groan. "after all of that you're gonna make me run a mile?"

"you said you wouldn't question my decisions," he reminds me. "go outside. we'll eat lunch after."

i sigh. "okay."

"four laps around the backyard is equivalent to a mile," he informs me. "have fun. no walking."

on the bright side, my body felt stronger than usual but my arms were sore every time i moved them. the run wasnt as bad as i thought but it wasn't like it was super easy.

when i walk back into the kitchen i saw alejandro making coffee by himself.

"oh hey," he said. "mattia's making your work hard huh?"

"yeah i guess," i laugh awkwardly. "where did he go?"

"he went to get you a chicken salad from chipotle. he'll back in a few," alejandro told me. there was an awkward pause until he broke it. "i'm sorry you had to see me kill that man but that's just how my life is. i'm not sorry i killed him, and i'm not sorry you got scared either. but i feel bad you had to witness that. i hope you can get over it one day."

"was that suppose to be a nice apology?" i chuckle.

"it's as nice as i can get," he shrugs. "so take it or leave it."

"i'll take it," i nod.

"i'm back," mattia shouts walking in with a chipotle bag. "how was your run?"

"i felt like i was gonna throw up after," i glare at him. "but i feel better now."

"hope you got me my steak burrito," alejandro took the bag and looked through it. "ah yes."

"fat ass," mattia mumbles.

"yeah? what're you eating?"

"a chicken burrito. it's healthier."

"can i just have my salad," i interrupt.

"you're welcome," he rolls his eyes. "spent so much money on you already."

"well that's what you get when you kidnap someone," i reply. "what're we doing after?"

"swimming," he says. "the cold water will help you with your soreness."

"you just wanna see her in a bikini," alejandro scoffs.

"mattia?" i ask for confirmation.

"i— i said to not question my decisions. go eat your salad." he throws a fork at me.

a/n: wrote this at 5:35 am because i couldn't sleep 👍🏽 first kiss might happen soon 😳 n e wayz it's 1:37pm and i'm going back to sleep

.