-4-

y/n's pov

I woke up to something brushing my leg and saw alejandro sleeping next to me, jogging my memory of last night's events. my movement wakes him up as well and he gives me a tired smile. 

"morning," he says. 

"morning," i reply. 

we both sit up and stretch our bodies before getting dressed. i was lazy so i just grabbed one of his dress shirts and put it on. the shirt was long enough to cover my lower area so i didn't put on any pants. 

"you hungry?" alejandro asks. "you can go to the kitchen if you want."

"yeah but i should get going soon."

"grab some breakfast first," he tells me. "i'll call you an uber after." 

he was nicer than i thought-- i honestly expected for him to kick me out as soon as we woke up. his entire group was just intimidating to me the second i laid my eyes on them. 

"i'm gonna go wash my face first." alejandro walks over to his bathroom. "meet you downstairs." 

"okay." i open the door and walked down the stairs. it took me a minute to find where the kitchen was but eventually i found my way there.

mattia's pov

i came home just before the sun came up because i had to go take care of some business with kairi. alejandro went home early for some reason but i didn't know why-- he was the one who said he wanted some action and he missed out on a lot last night. 

my shirt and hands had dry blood over all them so the first thing i did when i got home was a shower. after that, i slipped on some grey sweatpants and didn't bother putting on a shirt since i was at home. 

when i went downstairs i heard movement in the kitchen and assumed it was alejandro. 

"yo why'd you leave early last nigh-" once i walked around the corner, i noticed it wasn't alejandor. "y/n? what're you doing here?" i looked her up and down and realized she was wearing one of alejandro's shirt. "oh you've gotta be fucking kidding me." 

"oh shit," she jumped a little. "don't sneak up on a girl like that." 

i clench my jaw out of jealousy because she wouldn't give me the time of day, yet here she is at my house wearing my best friend's shirt. "sorry, didn't expect a girl to be here in the first place." 

y/n's pov

"yeah uh alejandro invited me over," i point towards the direction of his room. "i didn't know you were the 'friend' he lives with." mattia wasn't wearing  a shirt and just had sweatpants on. i stared a little bit, trying not to make it obvious. 

soon, alejandro appeared around the corner and widens his eyes at the sight of mattia. "heyyyyy.." he smiles. 

mattia didn't smile or didn't say anything to him either. 

"i should go.." i speak up. 

"are you sure you don't wanna eat anything first?" alejandro offers. 

"no she's right, she should go," mattia says, looking at him. 

i head back to alejandro's room and put on my own clothes. he ordered an uber for me like he said he would and mattia just continues glaring at us. this is so awkward. 

mattia's pov

as soon as y/n closes the door i turn to alejandro. "what the fuck ale?"

"i didn't think you'd care this much damn." he puts his hands up. 

"i literally told you yesterday in the VIP room that she's mine. why do you think i said no when mariano wanted to take her home," i ask. 

"you were serious about that? didn't look like it when you were busy fucking leah," ale snaps back. 

i groan in frustration. "you don't get to question me, i still get to fuck whoever i want." 

"yeah so do i," he said. "if i knew you wanted to make y/n your next little toy i wouldn't have done anything." 

"the fuck you mean 'little toy'?" 

"let's be real for a second, you're not built for anything more than casual sex mattia." alejandro grabs juice from the refrigerator and pours himself a glass. "just find another girl, i don't get what the big deal is." 

"it isn't a big deal," i raise my voice. 

"so stop making it one. don't act like you like her dude. you just met her, she's not yours to claim. so if i wanna fuck her, then i'm going to fuck her-"

"watch your tone with me alejandro," i interrupt him. "she's off limits. i'm not going to repeat myself."

"what?" he laughs a little. "i had her first-- you didn't even have her in the first place." 

"alejandro rosario i said watch your tone," i shout. 

"you were my friend before you were my boss," he reminds me. "don't talk to me like i'm one of your workers who can't do shit. so if you don't treat me with respect, then why should i?" 

i sigh because he's right, i had no place talking to him like that. "fine, whatever. sorry."

alejandro squints his eyes a little bit and examines my face. "you don't.. actually care about her do you?" 

"no," i lie. "she's just another good looking female. do whatever you want with her, i don't care anymore." i turn my back to him and walk towards my room. 

"can y'all fuckers keep it down i'm trying to sleep," kairi shouts harshly. 

.