-78-

the moment i've dreaded..

smut warning 💀😭 please skip if you're not comfortable

y/n's pov

mattia slowly started climbing on top of me without breaking the kiss. i knew where this was going.

"god i've missed you so much," he whispered.

i smile at him and reconnect our lips as his hands travel up my waist, lifting my shirt up with it. he pulled away for a short second so he could get my top off and threw it somewhere in the room.

his lips travel down to my neck, sucking harshly on my sweet spot as i undo his pants and pull it off. minutes later, the both of us were entirely naked, never breaking contact.

it was the feeling of satisfaction that occurred in me because i've been craving his touch for so long.

"i love you," he said as he planted kisses on my stomach.

"i love you too," i reply.

he gave me a sweet smile before climbing back up to my face and connecting our lips again. mattia aligned his length to my entrance then slowly pushed himself in, making me whimper a little.

low groans slipped from his lips as he went deeper and deeper. "is that good?"

i nod in approval and wrap my legs around his lower body. he began thrusting slowly, letting me adjust as i arch my back in pleasure.

"fuck this feels so good," mattia breathed out, rolling his hips into me.

soon enough he picked up the pace and continued sucking on my collarbone area to keep himself quiet. multiple moans escaped my mouth as i grip onto his back due to the pleasure he was causing me.

this was something i feared i would never feel again, it didn't feel real, like i was dreaming. but i was brought back into reality when he started going harder.

his tip made contact with my g-spot making me moan louder, letting him know.

"mattia i'm close," i pant.

a small smirk grew on his face as he watched me struggle to keep quiet. "you're mine. you've always been mine."

his deep voice sent shivers down my body. he noticed i didn't release yet so he picked up the pace, making me finish in seconds.

i felt him twitch inside me, letting me know he's almost there too. after a couple thrusts he pulls out and came on my stomach, while throwing his head back. his groans slowly disappeared after he rode out his high with his hand.

mattia fell forward but used one of his arms to keep himself up, trying to catch his breath. he grabbed a tissue and cleaned my stomach before giving me a kiss.

end of smut. finally. let me leave. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

we got under the blankets and laid back down on the pillows with our arms wrapped around each other.

"go to sleep," he said, playing with my hair.

"you're not tired?" i ask.

"i just wanna stay in this position for a little bit," he answered. "goodnight, princess." (id personally drop kick a guy if he ever called me that. call me bruh)

"goodnight."

the next morning...

the sunlight woke me up because we forgot to close the curtains last night. in my defense, we were a little bit busy.

my back was facing mattia and his arms were still wrapped around my waist, holding me close against him.

i sit up and stare at him, admiring his features and appreciating the fact that he's here with me again.

"is it morning already?" he mumbles.

"yeah," i smile.

he rubs his eye before opening them fully. "last night was fun. definitely missed that a lot."

then it hit me he probably slept with lena. "missed sex in general or with me specifically?"

"with you, obviously," he chuckled.

"well you only remembered me like 2 days ago so.."

"it wasn't the same with her," he rubs my thigh. "i may have loved her but i'm in love with you."

"you stills have feelings for her right? like you can't just lose them over night."

"when you're apart of the choice it's always gonna be you," he says. "when my memories came back, my feelings for her dampened a little. even when i didn't know who you were i still felt a connection with you."

that made me a feel a lot better. i respond by giving a peck on the lips. "you should start training, you're probably rusty."

"i could still take you," he scoffs.

i roll my eyes. "do you want anything to eat? i can go pick up some food right now."

"yeah i'll go with you." mattia gets out of bed.

"uh, i don't think that's wise," i say. "what if a prophet sees you."

"about that," he said as he gets dressed. "i don't wanna keep my existence a secret."

"mattia, you know if vincent finds out he'll do everything he can to kill you," i remind him. "there is no way i am going to lose you again."

"and you won't," he walks over to me and rubs the side of my arms. "but a capo doesn't hide. i'm not giving vincent the satisfaction of hunting me down. i'll take him head on."

"he's a lot smarter than when he was at 14," i inform him. "i've underestimated him too many times and it costed me a lot."

"to be fair, you're not me. i can handle vincent." once mattia's made his mind theres no changing it. "the annual mafia ball's coming up. i'll announce my return there."

"mattia.."

"hey stop worrying about me." he fixes my hair and tucks it behind my ear. "i'm the capo of the panthers for a reason."

.