-16-

y/n's pov

"so you wanna put your thumb in your fist and rotate your shoulder like this." 

i was watching kairi get into his fighting stance while we were waiting for mattia to come back from wherever he was. kairi was sweet and nice with me, it made me feel comfortable with him. 

"hey guys," mattia said walking in. "y'all wanna eat some dinner now?" 

"sure," i smile. 

the three of walk into the kitchen and we saw alejandro laying on the couch in the living room. 

"you made me do 20 deliveries for what?" he asks mattia. "for what?" 

"stop complaining, i could've given you more," he laughs. 

i sit on the kitchen counter and watch mattia prep the food. "am i still going to the ball tomorrow?" 

alejandro kairi and mattia look at each other. "yeah," mattia answers. "be ready by 8pm."

"can i go shower first? i still smell like chlorine," i say. 

"yeah go for it." 

mattia's pov

y/n walks out of the kitchen and i hear her footsteps go up the stairs.

"why do i feel like you don't wanna give her up for $9 million anymore," alejandro crosses his arms.

"cause she's a good kisser huh mattia?" kairi nudges me. 

"what you kissed her?" ale shouts. 

"okay she kissed me, i just didn't push her away," i justify myself. "and i'm not backing out of anything. i'll talk to xavier tomorrow at the ball."

"yeah we should bring extra soldiers just in case he tries to take her at the ball without paying anything," kairi suggests. "mattia you sure you're gonna go through with this? i don't blame you if you don't. she's a nice girl."

"this man went shopping with her once and now they're bffs," alejandro laughs. 

"all i'm saying is that she has a good heart," he answers. "and remember, she didn't ask for any of this, we did this to her." 

"it's strictly business kairi," i remind him. "good heart or not, she'll make us $9 million richer. as your capo, i can't afford to look soft or weak." 

"doing the right thing doesn't make you soft or weak," said kairi. "but it's up to you." 

after dinner

when i finished showering i decided to go to y/n's room to see what she was doing. i couldn't stop thinking about the kiss in the pool and a part of me wanted more. 

knock knock

"come in," she shouts. 

"hey," i smile as i open the door. "what're you  up to?" 

"i was just laying down in bed." she was only wearing a simple t shirt and shorts yet she looked so attractive. "did you need something?"

"huh? oh no i just wanted to check up on you," i answer. "can i lay down with you?" 

y/n scoots over and lifts up the blanket for me. "i'm nervous about the ball tomorrow."

"why?" 

"cause i don't really fit in," she laughs lightly. "is xavier gonna be there?" 

"yeah, all mafias have to attend," i answer. "it's just a couple hours where everyone isnt at each other's throats. we don't have to stay the entire time we can go for like an hour or two." 

"please, cause i don't think i can spend the entire night in a room full of gangs," y/n says. "also, thanks for training me today." 

"no worries-- you actually weren't that bad," i mention. "you did a lot on the first day." 

"i can't believe you made me run a mile," she groans. "my entire body is so sore right now." 

"i'll give you a back massage," i wink. "here, sit up real quick and turn around." 

y/n rolls her eyes but does as i say. she moves her hair aside so that i can have perfect access to her back. i place my two thumbs on her back and the rest of my fingers on her shoulder and then i begin rubbing. 

"wow you're good with your hands," she says. 

"i know i am," i smirk. "i can do other things with my fingers if you want me to show you." 

"what did you have in mind?" 

i didn't expect her to say that, but then again i wasn't complaining. "don't play with me like that."

"who says i'm playing?"

as soon as she said that i pushed her down and climbed on top of her, making her laugh. 

"wow eager aren't we," y/n says through her smile.

"oh you have no idea," i answer as i pull her shorts down. 

smut warning

maintaining eye contact with her, i slip my middle and ring finger into her and heard her breath hitch. it was satisfying to see her like, in so much pleasure because of me. 

"judging by how it feels down there i cant tell who's been waiting longer for this, you or me?" i smirk. i pump my fingers in and out, watching her trying not to moan. "stop trying to hide your moans." 

her legs were squirming around as she was breathing heavily. i put my fingers further in and then she started moaning out loud. i felt her walls clench around them, indicating she was going to release soon so i took out my fingers. 

"what was that for?" she whines. 

"not yet," i reply, taking off my pants and underwear. y/n subtly bites her lip as i hover above her and kiss her. while she was distracted with our lips moving together, i inserted myself making her mouth slightly drop. 

i start thrusting myself deeper and faster little by little, watching her expression change every time. by now the both of us were moaning and gripping each other tightly. i just wished that this happened a lot sooner. 

.