Prologue

Prologue

Lee Y/N is a Korean and a famous Youtuber from the Philippines. She's known for her song covers not just in her country but around Asia. 

The famous influencer's life will change as a tragedy happened, losing her parents. Starting from living by herself, until the moment she least expected.

"Uncle Jinyoung, Is this true?" 

"Yes, Y/N. Starting today, you'll be living in South Korea...And you'll train under my company...If you'll going to accept it."

"You mean train to be an idol? But... how about my life here? How about Mom and Dad? the house?"

"You don't need to worry about that for now. I just want you to think about the offer. As soon as you sign up, you'll be flying to Korea right away."

________________________________________________

Author's note,

Hi everyone, it's been a long time. If you already read this and now re-reading this, You may find changes as I edited the whole story. And if you are reading this for the first time, this is the revised version of my first-ever story. The old version was written 3 years ago (not sure lol) and I just had the will of editing it (sorry lol) lastly,  Anyway, that's all. I hope you'll enjoy it! 

6/16/23

P.S. The timeline of the story runs from 2020