Chapter Seventy-Seven

Third Person

"Bye, guys! Don't miss us too much! We'll be back before you know it!" Y/N said as she chuckled.

Chaeyoung loaded her bag on Kris's car while Y/N is bidding goodbye to the other girls.

"You mean don't miss us too much, especially you know who!" Momo yelled while they were standing outside the house.

Chaeyoung instantly looked at Y/N as she heard it but the younger just ignored them.

"Enjoy Y/N, please come back immediately, I don't wanna be alone in our room," Tzuyu said.

"Just go with Dahyun unnie's room." Y/N laughed.

After bidding goodbye, Y/N and Chaeyoung went inside the car. They waved goodbye as they get far that they can't see the girls anymore.

Y/N sat back, leaning her back against the seat. She's been smiling before they left because first, she was excited to meet Chaeyoung's mom, and second, she'll get to be in another place than the dorm or JYPE building.

"Are you excited, Y/N? I hope you had a good sleep so when you get there, you'll have more time to spend with Mrs. Son."

"I did, I'm really looking forward to this day. I can't explain the feeling, just yesterday, I felt like I am really excited to meet Mrs. Son. I know that she's a nice woman, I can tell it just by knowing Chaeyoung unnie."

Chaeyoung can't help but smile as she heard what the younger said. Of course, she knows there's a reason for Y/N's excitement. Even their manager can't stop the smile tugging her lips.

The whole time, Y/N is talking to her aunt as she tells what she's looking forward to Chaeyoung's mom. Chaeyoung can't do anything but listen and feel excited too knowing that her sister is really looking forward to this day.

After almost an hour, they arrived at Chaeyoung's mother's place. Y/N went out of the car and she looked at the outside of the house.

The ambiance of the place is much more welcoming than she imagined. They haven't even gotten to the gate but, Y/N already heard the voice of Chaeyoung's mother rushing to their gate as she heard the car pull in front of their house.

"Chaeyoung! You came earlier than you told me, I'm still not done cooking."

"Mom, it's okay. Uhm, anyway, Y/N, meet my mom... Mom, our newest member, Y/N." Chaeyoung said as she called on Y/N.

Y/N walked beside Chaeyoung as she looked at Chaeyoung's mom with a bright smile. Y/N doesn't have to say a word for the mother to connect to her. Something with her smile that made the mother's heart swell with joy.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Mrs. Son! I've heard many good things about you from Chaeyoung unnie and the other unnies. I was really excited to meet you!" Y/N delightfully said when she greeted the mother.

Chaeyoung's mother can't seem to find the word, she was caught with the happiness she was feeling the moment she saw the younger.

She's looking at Y/N with tears already pooling in her eyes due to the overwhelming excitement she's feeling at the moment.

"Uhm... Is there a problem, Mrs. Son?" Y/N asked worriedly as she also looked at Chaeyoung.

"Uhh, how about we go inside first? Manager Kris, please come with us too."

Kris nodded and she went to Y/N as they entered the house. Chaeyoung went to her mom and comforted her as she was tearing up in joy.

"Mom, please not now, Y/N might feel uncomfortable," Chaeyoung whispered.

Yeah, I'm sorry, Chaeyoung. I'm just so happy. She's very pretty, just like you." Her mother said smiling.

"I know Mom, now, let's welcome her... She's very excited with this, I don't want this to be ruined."

As they got inside the house, Chaeyoung, Y/N, and their manager stayed in the living room while Chaeyoung's mom went to the kitchen.

"Unnie, your mom's house is very pleasant. It's just like our house in the Philippines." Y/n said.

Not so long, Chaeyoung's mother walked in with juice and coffee for the two girls and their manager. Chaeyoung's brother also walked in carrying some biscuits.

"I'm very sorry, this is all we have now. I didn't expect you'll get here earlier."

"We left the dorm early, Mom. There was no traffic too, so we got here before the time I told you."

"Anyway, Mom, she's manager Kris. She's also helping our new manager, but before, she's only managing Y/N, back when they are still in the Philippines."

"Please to meet you, Kris."

"Pleasure is mine, Mrs. Son. Nice to meet you, finally."

"The other member of our family, Junghoon." Chaeyoung introduced.

Y/N smiled the same smile she gave to Chaeyoung's mom as she greeted her.

"It's nice to meet you, Y/N. I listen to your song covers too, I got influenced by Chaeyoung noona."

"Yah, be respectful. She's older than you!" Chaeyoung scolded as she smack Junghoon.

"O-oh I'm sorry, please to meet you, Y/N noona!"

Y/N laughed as she saw Chaeyoung being the usual sister she is.

"So, tell us, are you going to stay for some day as Chaeyoung? I prepared the guest room for you, Y/N." Chaeyoung's mother said with visible excitement in her eyes.

"No, Mom, She'll be back with manager Kris. She'll be back to the dorm before dinner." As Chaeyoung said, her mom was disappointed of course.

"Is that so? I thought you can also join us for dinner." Her mother said with clear sadness.

Y/N of course noticed it. Even if the mother is smiling, she can see in the mother's eyes the sadness. At some point, she feels it too, because of how close she was to the mother who raised her for the longest years.

"Can't you really change your mind?"

"Mom."

Y/N sighed as she looked at Chaeyoung's mom.

"I may... if I finally get to eat your food again, Mrs. Son," Y/N said which made Chaeyoung look at her.

Y/N chuckled as she looked at Kris as if she was asking her permission. Her aunt nodded and gave the permission without hesitation.

"Chaeyoung said that you really loved the food I gave her the last time. I made sure to cook some for you today. Junghoon, can you check if it's already ready?"

"On the way, Mother," Junghoon said as he heads to the kitchen.

"Y/N are you sure?"

"Yeah, why not? Tho I might have some problems. I didn't bring any extra clothes with me. Aunt Kris will have to go back to the dorm."

"Chaeyoung can lead you, she still has her clothes in here, so that wouldn't be a problem if Kris may have to come back tomorrow. It'll be heavy work for her going back and forth."

"Oh, is that fine with you?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Sure, that's fine. I can't wait to stay here for some days."

"Mom, the food is ready! I'll set the table now." Junghoon said from the kitchen.

"There we go! I'm sure you are all hungry. I made all my specialties, I'm sure you gonna love it, Y/N. Let's go." Chaeyoung's mother said as she pulled the younger to the dining table while Chaeyoung just watched them.

Y/N on the other hand is still at joy as she feels very welcome. All she thinks about is what Chaeyoung and the girls told her, about how great Chaeyoung's mom is.