Chapter Twenty-Six

Third Person

It's been a week since Y/N's schedule was held. She didn't come to the building and took the whole time spending it in their dorm. Tho it has an advantage as she can have time with the girls, Y/N wishes to come back to the building so she can continue her schedule and get ready for what is coming. It's been also a week since JYP took action on what happened to his artist. They managed to do some legal actions without letting any information out to the public. And now, the guy is already paying for what he did.

After that, there are major changes to Y/N's schedule. The management also got another dance choreo but they made sure that it was trusted and Chaeyoung agreed with it. Kris comeback after three days and found out what happened to JYP. As expected, she's feeling the same way how Chaeyoung felt, which is why she also pushed to come back even tho she has to work something in the Philippines.

Tomorrow, Y/N will start her schedule again. But today is something else, she's planning to go out to see her best friend, and Kris will be going with her as usual.

"Hey, come back before dinner, okay? Mina, Momo, and Sana unnie will be back from Japan, Jeongyeon unnie will cook dinner for us." Cheyoung reminded who was leaning at the doorway while she watched Y/N hook her bag on her shoulder.

Y/N rolled her eyes as Chaeyoung repeated her words three times already. This is the first time after a week that Y/N would leave the dorm, and even tho Chaeyoung hates that she can't go with Y/N, she wants Y/N to at least go somewhere else new.

Tzuyu on the other hand is on her bed, lying and shaking her head while she gigles as she can see Y/N's reaction.

"Unnie, do you really want me to go or not?" Y/N said which where Tzuyu lost it.

"What do you mean? You said you've been wanting to meet your best friend, so we all agreed to let you."

"It feels like you don't want me to leave. Am I in trouble if I'll still go?"

"Don't worry Y/N, you'll still have 8 unnies to go if Chaeyoung will decide to disown you." Tzuyu teased as she laughed while Chaeyoung frowned at her.

"Yah, of course, I want you to go."

"But?"

"But be back before dinner," Chaeyoung said.

"Okay, I will. I will tell Aunt Kris to set an alarm before dinner so we can go back immediately." Y/N which made Tzuyu laugh even more.

"Every day is not a boring day when Y/N is around, have fun on your date, Y/N-ssi," Tzuyu said as she left her bed and walked into the bathroom.

"Guys, Manager Kris is already waiting in the living room, what's taking you so long?" Jeongyeon said who came behind Chaeyoung.

"It's Chaeyoung unnie."

"Why me?"

Y/N just shook her head as she walked passed on Chaeyoung and they walked to the living room where their manager is waiting.

"I'll go now guys, and I'll be back before you know it," Y/N said as she looked at Chaeyoung.

"Take care, okay? And have fun." Nayeon reminded.

As Y/N and Kris left, the other girls were left in the dorm. The room went silent as if they lost the only thing that makes the room loud.

"Hays, I didn't know this is what parents feel like when we go off to school the first time as a child. They are sitting on their couch as they wait for their kids to finish their school."

Nayeon and Jeongyeon looked at Chaeyoung as they both chuckled.

"You know, I am starting to notice something... You've gone so close with Y/N. And now you're thinking as if you are her mother who sent kinder Y/N to her school." Nayeon chuckled.

"I'm just worried, okay?"

"Of what? She's with manager Kris, I think she'll be safe with her. And she can't just stay here all day," Nayeon said.

"I know, I know, I guess I am just being paranoid."

"We get it, you are her number one fan," Jeongyeon said as she rolled her eyes at Chaeyoung.

"Where's Jihyo unnie?" Chaeyoung asked as she didn't see the presence of the older around.

"She said she's going to have some drinks outside. Well, we can't just stay here and watch movies all day, I kinda miss having some beer." Jeongyeon said.

"Is there any news about her and you know..." Chaeyoung asked as she sat down.

"She said she broke up with him. That's what the plan anyways, even tho where we look at, we know that it's not going to work." Jeongyeon said.

"Dispatch also stopped lurking around. I think they got tired since Jihyo barely go out of our dorm. Now they are found jobless, they can't write anything about Jihyo and Daniel anymore. I swear, those people are too much sometimes." Nayeon said.

Meanwhile outside the dorm...

Jihyo was searching for some snacks as she already picked up some drinks for her and the other girls. Since they missed having a time like that, Jihyo took the job of going out since the three Japanese will be coming home soon after their schedule in Japan.

As Jihyo bought everything, she went to the parking and was about to leave when someone suddenly held her on her wrist which made her jump in shock. As soon as she saw who is it, she looked around and looked at the guy in front of him with piercing eyes.

"Daniel, what are you doing?! Someone might see us together!" Jihyo said as she retrieved her hand.

"I saw you went out of your dorm. Jihyo, can we talk? I've been texting you but you're not answering even my calls."

"Dan, I thought I made it clear that we should end this."

"That's all? Did you even think about it before you told me you're breaking up with me?"

"Yes, and that won't change my decision. There's too much going on in my group, I'm sorry but I don't think we should talk anymore."

"But, Jihyo, if it's just you're a group then leave them. We can start a new life, and forget about being an idol."

Jihyo looked at the guy and this time she was more furious.

"Are you hearing yourself? You know I dedicated half of my life just to make it up here. And now you're telling me to throw it all away?"

"I know, I sound so selfish, but Jihyo... I've been trying to do anything just to be with you. I could literally forget what my parents want just to be with you and not with a girl I don't love. I am working on something just to give you a life so that if we chose to forget all of these, we won't regret anything. All I ask is for you to do your part. At least do something for me."

"Daniel, I can't I can't leave the girls. I can't go with you. I know this will hurt you but nothing is enough to replace the girls. I'm sorry that I wasn't the one who can do the part that you wish. Please, just accept that we can't be together anymore. I love what I am doing, this is all I wanted, and nothing can replace that even a person."