Chapter Sixty-Nine

Third Person

The first week of preparation ended. They managed to practice and memorized the choreography and the recordings of the rest of the songs for their upcoming album. The next step is the filming of the MV.

of course, everyone is excited the moment they saw how the MV going to run. They were given information about it, and they can't seem to hide their excitement the moment they heard about it.

Especially Y/N. She's nervous, of course. Everyone does, but her nervousness is on another level as this is the first MV she's going to do. But with the help of her members, her worries lessen day by day.

Today also is the release of another video that Y/N filmed, which is the Bloodline performance video. It completely slipped the girls' minds as they were busy preparing for the MV making.

They are currently on the set, wearing their outfits for that scene cut. There are times when only some of the members need to appear in the set, so the others just watch and wait for their cue to come.

"Whoa," Y/N uttered in amazement as she watched her members act professionally in front of the camera.

"Jihyo unnie is glowing these days."

Chaeyoung chuckled as she looked at Jihyo.

"Just these days?"

Y/N turned to the older and shook her head instantly.

"I mean, not just these days."

Chaeyoung nodded and continued to do other stuff while waiting.

"And cut! Good take!"

Y/N clapped as she watches the other girls leave the frame to monitor how the scene went.

"You are all so professionals," Y/N said as she shook her head still astonished.

"What do you think, Y/N?" Jihyo asked.

"Well, it's amazing. I'm sure the fans gonna love this."

"Tell her what you said to me," Chaeyoung said which made Jihyo look at her.

"What is it?"

"Ah, nothing. I just said you're beautiful." Y/N shrugged.

"Am I?" Jihyo giggled.

"Yup, everyone is."

Jeongyeon started to laugh as she saw Jihyo's smile drop.

"But I'm more beautiful right?" Jihyo asked.

Y/N chuckled as the girls started to play around again.

"Don't be scared, Y/N. I know she's the leader but it's important to be honest." Tzuyu said.

"YAH!"

"It's obviously me, stop arguing." Nayeon butted in.

"She's talking about them, it's not even your turn yet." Jeongyeon ranted.

Y/N laughed and shook her head. Not so long, they started the next sequence of the MV. It's Y/N and Tzuyu on the frame this time.

"Tzuyu's been waiting for this all her life." Dahyun chuckled as she looked at Chaeyoung teasingly.

"She can wait all her life then," Chaeyoung said making the three Japanese laugh.

"Why are you so mean when we tease Tzuyu on Y/N? As if you're not dating Mina." Momo said.

"That's a whole different thing."

"If It's me, it's fine?" Sana asked.

"Not even you," Chaeyoung said making Sana pout.